Devron Bostick

MillionMoves

Reaction score
Bostick has now missed 5 games (including the exhibitions) ... we don't know much about what he did (officially), but if the rumors are true, isn't this enough of a penalty?

Does anyone have any insider information about his current status? We could use him with the competition going up several notches next week.

Bostick has now missed 5 games (including the exhibitions) ... we don't know much about what he did (officially), but if the rumors are true, isn't this enough of a penalty?

Does anyone have any insider information about his current status? We could use him with the competition going up several notches next week.

This wasn't Bostick's first offense.

Bostic's brother

used to post on here often. Wonder what he is thinking about all of this.

Bostick - between his own actions and now having mono, which can easily remove you from competition for three weeks - is really in a bad spot here. It's his senior year, there's virtually zero chance of giving him a redshirt considering how we're recruiting for next year's class, he's missing substantial time and he plays a position that is occupied by several other talented players.

Unfortunately for him, I don't see how he gets more than a handful of minutes a night when he returns to game action.

Agreed PLG, his situation will be a tough one to come back from. If he does, great. However, there are a lot of factors riding against him right now.

''...but if the rumors are true,..."

If rumors were always true, most of us would be imprisoned. Rumors, rumors, rumors....IOW....Gossip, Gossip, Gossip. :confused:

how quickly everyone forgets he was apart of the Historical comeback against the Badgers, and the instant offense he provided at the end of the year. So many haters on this board.

that will be

how quickly everyone forgets he was apart of the Historical comeback against the Badgers, and the instant offense he provided at the end of the year. So many haters on this board.

That will be his legacy.

Pretty easy to see him getting fewer minutes than last year.

I'm guessing / hoping this comment wasn't directed at me for pointing out a series of facts about why Devron is going to struggle to see playing time this year. He's a great kid and he used that chip on his shoulder against Wisconsin to come up big in that game, but he's got a seemingly ever-growing list of things working against being a major contributor this year. If he can get back into the flow and prove me wrong, the team will be better for it (more depth) and everyone will be happy. I'd love to see this, but it's going to be a tough road for Devron to get there.

Seriously! I have always been a big Bostick supporter, and will continue to be. I personally like the kid too - anytime I've ever spoken to him, he's got a great big smile, and is super sweet. He's serving his punishment, but I look forward to getting him back on the court.

Keep in mind, we rarely lost games last year when Devron had a good game, and I hope for more of those. I feel like many fans are like dogs, with really short term memories. Like the people calling for Nolen's head - when for 1 and 1/2 seasons was at the top of the BT for assists, turnovers, steals, A/T ratio...and had a few rough games and were all over him. I try to look at the entire body of someone's work, rather than a few games.

Top Bottom