DENNIS EVANS A GOPHER!!!!!!!!!!!

but but but.... he isn't from Minnesota. This kid will make Winter look like a JV player. Absolutely HUGE get

Everyone should watch the video on his IG. This kid comes across as so authentic and humble. The fan base is going to love him. In all honesty, while it will take him some time, I will enjoy pulling for him far more than had Chet Holmgren chosen the Gophers.

Awesome news! Love the announcement video. Feels like he needs to work out a NIL deal with ANT on the Wolves.

Watching that, it's clear why he chose us. He's obsessed with Ant's and we got the most famous Ant in the world playing for the Timberwolves. Then he loves fishing, and we got 10,000 lakes. The state just sold itself, really. I can't give Ben a ton of credit for this one.

Nolan had his chance to be part of something good. He'll be fine at wisconsin, but would love to know how he feels now knowing he could've been a big part here as well. Oh well next man up!

Huge recruiting win.

It'll take a year or two for him to reach his college potential due to his lack of strength, but the talent and size is there for him to lead the Gophers to a Sweet 16.

Watching that, it's clear why he chose us. He's obsessed with Ant's and we got the most famous Ant in the world playing for the Timberwolves. Then he loves fishing, and we got 10,000 lakes. The state just sold itself, really. I can't give Ben a ton of credit for this one.
He loves fishing, someone tell me Luke Loewe was on the phone with this kid

Can't wait to watch Evans dunk on Winters repeatedly. lol....got shunned by a hometown kid and ended up getting someone better.

Awesome.
I can’t wait to see Nolan go up for a dunk while Evans slides across the lane then rises up, sends the ball flying into the barnyard while Nolan sprawls on the floor and Dennis stands over him.

Last edited:

Huge recruiting win.

It'll take a year or two for him to reach his college potential due to his lack of strength, but the talent and size is there for him to lead the Gophers to a Sweet 16.
Now this is different than the writing on the wall post!
What a good get!

Nolan had his chance to be part of something good. He'll be fine at wisconsin, but would love to know how he feels now knowing he could've been a big part here as well. Oh well next man up!
If Nolan doesn’t recommit and join Evans we know he doesn’t have the BB IQ to be a Gopher. This is a great time to be a Gopher!!!

Top Bottom