Dear Tracy

In his statement Coyle mentioned recruiting....why are you upset?

November 26

I was in favor of a change when this program had a semblance of respect. Not less than a month before signing day and under these circumstances.

Things change.

Dear Tracy - Thanks to an unfortunate health situation with your old boss, you lucked into a Power 5 head coaching position that you never would have got under normal circumstances. And you actually had a pretty good shot of keeping the job for several years before you decided to publicly undermine the findings of your employer's sexual assault investigation. Not a great look.

and yet Freeman decided nobody broke the law. Amazing.

You got a raw deal Best of luck to you! When the dust settles, the U is going to look so bad that, I doubt that Kaler and Coyle survive it. I hope when that happens, your successful P5 head coach, if for no other reason than to rub salt into the wound. I'll be cheering for you and the staff wherever they land (It might be a bit tepid if it's Iowa or Wisconsin).

Hearsay: an item of unverified information.

That's exactly what the entire EOAA report is. Grab a dictionary......you've confused your PC warped mind.

The five new players were likely punished due to text messages? Are those text messages enough to have them labeled as rapists?

Run over as many as you can in order to push your agenda. That's sad and pathetic. **** you.

Yep, just as I suspected, you have no idea.

"unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge"

The report contained witness statements and hard evidence like text messages and video. In particular the report cites large discrepancies between the accounts the players gave, indicating that the reports were so varied that some of them were clearly lying. To claim it is all hearsay is either astounding ignorance or just an outright lie.

And I've specifically stated that at least some of the players are being punished for actions other then actually committing sexual assault. How you can twist this into me claiming they are all rapists is truely bizarre. It's unfortunate they you seem to be unable to discuss this without resulting to childish insults and ad hominem attacks.

Nope, that's not what Freeman decided at all. He decided that he did not have a reasonable chance of proving that they committed a crime beyond any reasonable doubt in a court of law. That is in no way the same as claiming they are innocent.

You do realize that the five new players were likely punished due to what they said about the victim in texts, right? Under the student conduct code there are plenty of violations that don't involve the players being part of the sexual assault when it actually happened.

Also, again, it appears you have no idea what hearsay is. And you seem to have absolutely no concern for the victim.

Most of the texts didn't involve the victim. They were texts from hours earlier that evening included solely to smear their character. Mission accomplished. We were not privy to character assessments of the fine young lady. Also, texts don't merit expulsions and yearlong suspensions. You understand that, correct?

Also, there is no proven victim here. Your statement immediately sends you to the stupid list.

"unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge"

The report contained witness statements and hard evidence like text messages and video. In particular the report cites large discrepancies between the accounts the players gave, indicating that the reports were so varied that some of them were clearly lying. To claim it is all hearsay is either astounding ignorance or just an outright lie.

And I've specifically stated that at least some of the players are being punished for actions other then actually committing sexual assault. How you can twist this into me claiming they are all rapists is truely bizarre. It's unfortunate they you seem to be unable to discuss this without resulting to childish insults and ad hominem attacks.

And you are ignoring the accuser's, not "the victim's" lies and changing story.

You are looking at this from a clearly biased perspective. People are not attacking you with childish insults, rather you are truly lacking critical thinking skills. You should think about it.

I wish Coach Claeys all the best! Wherever he lands I hope he gets to play the Gophers and I actually hope he kicks our ass, tough to say. He went 9-4, including a masterful win in the Holiday Bowl. His kids have over a 3.0 GPA and his players are graduating. This is all on Coyles from here on out. If this team takes a step back he should be fired immediately.

Witness statements didn't verify any of the alleged assaults. NONE. The EOAA filled in the blanks. Please.....tell me which text message verified the assault. You can't. Again, grab a dictionary. You clearly don't understand the definition of hearsay.

Hard evidence like video????????? The girl didn't allow the EOAA to see the video. How is this "hard evidence", dip****? The video showed her consenting.

Don't go to school for law, junior. Your ability to reason is below average.....and that's being generous.

Most of the texts didn't involve the victim. They were texts from hours earlier that evening included solely to smear their character. Mission accomplished. We were not privy to character assessments of the fine young lady. Also, texts don't merit expulsions and yearlong suspensions. You understand that, correct?

Also, there is no proven victim here. Your statement immediately sends you to the stupid list.

And you are ignoring the accuser's, not "the victim's" lies and changing story.

You are looking at this from a clearly biased perspective. People are not attacking you with childish insults, rather you are truly lacking critical thinking skills. You should think about it.

Thanks for the backup PE. Folks like this are mentally incapable or complete trolls.

Top Bottom