Dear Tracy

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You didn't deserve to be treated this poorly by your direct bosses. You are a fine man and coach.

Your defense was great to watch and well coached and provided many wins.

Hold your head high, sir. I wish you nothing but the greatest success in the future.

He may be one of the few Gopher coaches in history to go out with a win in his last game....

You didn't deserve to be treated this poorly by your direct bosses. You are a fine man and coach.

Hold your head high, sir. I wish you nothing but the greatest success in the future.

+infinity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, yes, and yes again.

This is a very sad day. My thanks to Claeys and his staff for all their hard work, and may each of them go on to far bigger and far, far better things than this.

I hope Coach Claeys reads this thread.

So unjust.

Good luck and hold your head high TC.

Amen Brothers. Wonderful guy. Hope he wins a National Title somewhere in his new role.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I agree

I am officially dropping my season tickets. **** the administration. Spineless ****s.

Ditch Coyle......****ing asshole.

Dear Tracy - Thanks to an unfortunate health situation with your old boss, you lucked into a Power 5 head coaching position that you never would have got under normal circumstances. And you actually had a pretty good shot of keeping the job for several years before you decided to publicly undermine the findings of your employer's sexual assault investigation. Not a great look.

Couldn't agree more. My 38-year season tickets will probably go by the wayside with this incompetent administration. By the way, does anyone have Claeys' email address?

Its so sad that lifelong fans, who include former players, former students, and people throughout the state, have to be
at the mercy of the decisions of transitory careerists who will only be here 2-5 years. By that I mean ADs.

Thanks for your efforts here Coach.

I am embarrassed by what the University of Minnesota has done to you and your staff.

Good Luck, land somewhere great, and don't take it out on us on the field.

Dear Tracy - Thanks to an unfortunate health situation with your old boss, you lucked into a Power 5 head coaching position that you never would have got under normal circumstances. And you actually had a pretty good shot of keeping the job for several years before you decided to publicly undermine the findings of your employer's sexual assault investigation. Not a great look.

Dear GG Allen - Go **** yourself you self-righteous prick. Good for you to judge a bunch of kids based on hearsay. The kind of hearsay that could ruin their futures. I hope you feel good about yourself....asshole.

When you send your child to a school; you hope the coaching staff will look after the best interest of your child versus their own best interest. Claeys did that in spades.[emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531][emoji1531]

Well done coach.

Coach Claey's you will be successful at any coaching role you have offered to you in the future. When one door closes another door will open. Smart guy's with truth, integrity rise above the lies and misleading statements by central administration, especially those that hide behind their titles.
You are a winner as a leader, you didn't deserve what a few selfish individuals wreaked upon you. I wish you nothing but success in the future. the dude

Hate this decision. Tracy and staff deserved better. I will be following his career (and that of the staff) closely moving forward. Best of luck Tracy!

Dear GG Allen - Go **** yourself you self-righteous prick. Good for you to judge a bunch of kids based on hearsay. The kind of hearsay that could ruin their futures. I hope you feel good about yourself....asshole.

Pretty sure you don't know what hearsay means...

There is plenty of hard evidence showing they broke the student code of conduct, including their text messages about the victim.

Pretty sure you don't know what hearsay means...

There is plenty of hard evidence showing they broke the student code of conduct, including their text messages about the victim.

Hard evidence is a text message? You stupid prick. What do you think about the player that apparently wasn't even there?

Nah....doesn't matter to you. You're fine with ruining a good number of kids future over hearsay.

Perfectly stated. Thanks stocker. I didn't have to.

I am officially dropping my season tickets. **** the administration. Spineless ****s.

Ditch Coyle......****ing asshole.

Same. I'll be able to go to any game I want for 10 bucks for the foreseeable future.

He did a great job. He stood by his team, and he didn't support sexual assault. He's the second coach in a century to win 9 games. And we fire him because of a petition or some other dumb reason. The life of a Gopher fan I guess...

Hard evidence is a text message? You stupid prick. What do you think about the player that apparently wasn't even there?

Nah....doesn't matter to you. You're fine with ruining a good number of kids future over hearsay.

You do realize that the five new players were likely punished due to what they said about the victim in texts, right? Under the student conduct code there are plenty of violations that don't involve the players being part of the sexual assault when it actually happened.

Also, again, it appears you have no idea what hearsay is. And you seem to have absolutely no concern for the victim.

Same. I'll be able to go to any game I want for 10 bucks for the foreseeable future.

It took my grandfather decades of disappointment.....ending with the 2003 Michigan debacle to pass the tickets off to my parents. They are my tickets now.....and as much as it pains me to let them go.....I cannot support the university anymore. I'll do what I can to support the football team......but the $70 face value of each ticket I pay for goes as much/if not more to the cowards that care nothing about the team. I'll still be in the stands.....but it will be at a MUCH cheaper price. Thanks admin.

You do realize that the five new players were likely punished due to what they said about the victim in texts, right? Under the student conduct code there are plenty of violations that don't involve the players being part of the sexual assault when it actually happened.

Also, again, it appears you have no idea what hearsay is. And you seem to have absolutely no concern for the victim.

Hearsay: an item of unverified information.

That's exactly what the entire EOAA report is. Grab a dictionary......you've confused your PC warped mind.

The five new players were likely punished due to text messages? Are those text messages enough to have them labeled as rapists?

Run over as many as you can in order to push your agenda. That's sad and pathetic. **** you.

Pitino handled a similar situation completely different and looks to be on a great path.

Top Bottom