Damn Athan

How about every time you disappear for a few months then pop your head into an Anti-PJ thread to tell us how you rarely post anymore because everyone is mean to you for your opinions on PJ...then when that is refuted you say "maybe things have changed" even though nothing has changed and plenty of people rip PJ every game?

BTW I deleted that post because I really don't feel like this thread needs another weird side convo and I felt it was over the top. I apologize that it wasn't fast enough and I mean that sincerely.
So no actual examples? This post is weak and total BS. Right down to your back-peddle at the end. Bite me.

I would have missed all 14-mentions by you in the last 90-minutes then. I think I am too important to you to ignore you. I wouldn’t do that to you.
I don’t have a crush on you unfortunately.

Make sure you write in your diary how many times I responded to you today.

so, back to Athan.

In his post-game presser, Fleck said the injuries to Athan and Cody L. would have been (paraphrasing) "2-week injuries" if they had occurred during the regular season.

so, assuming no complications, both players will be fine for the off-season program, Spring Ball and Fall Camp.

The world is not ending.

and, in case you missed it, the Gophers won the game.

I repeat, the Gophers won.

which, on this board, sometimes means more angst and p*ssing matches than after a loss.

so, back to Athan.

In his post-game presser, Fleck said the injuries to Athan and Cody L. would have been (paraphrasing) "2-week injuries" if they had occurred during the regular season.

so, assuming no complications, both players will be fine for the off-season program, Spring Ball and Fall Camp.

The world is not ending.

which, on this board, sometimes means more angst and p*ssing matches than after a loss.

Yes, unfortunately you are correct in this assessment.

I am damn happy with the win, even with The Field leading both defenses in tackles. :)

so, back to Athan.

The world is not ending.

That's good. Athan injury looked real bad.

Could I suggest that the title of this thread be changed to make it represent the wishes of its author and make it "Damn, Athan"?

so, back to Athan.

The world is not ending.

Solid post, thanks.

The guy who said it was Knuth's team in '23?
Not sure if you're referring to my post. My post was in the context of a hypothetical season-ending injury to AK. I'm not predicting nor wishing that to happen though.

I apologize, I didn’t realize you and were soooooooo sensitive. 5 of my “responses” were laughing emojis to your inane comments about AK injury; amazingly you were also mocked by multiple posters as well, but focused on me - how special, I didn’t realize my opinion meant that much to u boo.

So I try and have some fun and give you grief with a bet, and Mr. Thin Skin blows a stack and tries to blame me. Maybe try and stay in you lane kiddo - this appears not to be it?😉

I
giphy (9).gif

I just finished the game. Good to hear Athan was in a boot. I also saw him in a passing shot on the sideline smiling and laughing it up.

Athan’s injury is indeed a season ending injury. Glad this was the last game of the season. Sorry if someone else posted this. I skipped a lot of this thread for obvious reasons. Glad we won and Tanner went out on a winning note.

So no actual examples? This post is weak and total BS. Right down to your back-peddle at the end. Bite me.
I guess I didnt realize you are so forgetful. I have better things to do than go through and find all your "woe is me I cant be mean to PJ" posts but feel free to pretend you won. Next time you repeat yourself about the subject I will make sure to quote it so you can't pretend it never happened.

And I wasn't backpeddling, I was trying to end the argument and apologize for what I felt was going too far. Then you decide to be an even bigger jerk and prove what a shallow human being you are. Cool beans I guess I didn't go too far. Have a nice night.

so, back to Athan.

The world is not ending.

How dare you stay on topic and be positive!!

If true that is very good news.

Not sure if you're referring to my post. My post was in the context of a hypothetical season-ending injury to AK. I'm not predicting nor wishing that to happen though.
I didnt mean you I meant RogueGopher.

I guess I didnt realize you are so forgetful. I have better things to do than go through and find all your "woe is me I cant be mean to PJ" posts but feel free to pretend you won. Next time you repeat yourself about the subject I will make sure to quote it so you can't pretend it never happened.

And I wasn't backpeddling, I was trying to end the argument and apologize for what I felt was going too far. Then you decide to be an even bigger jerk and prove what a shallow human being you are. Cool beans I guess I didn't go too far. Have a nice night.
Win what? Pretend what never happened? You started this conversation by saying I always “tuck my tail and run”. I asked for an example and instead of giving me one you just whine that I’ve said things about PJ you don’t like 🙄. Good Talk.

Fleck delivered good news concerning both players.

"They're gonna be OK,'' he said. "I can't say they're minor, but they're not major. If it was a normal season, maybe a few weeks [to recover], so that's definitely a blessing.''
Thanks for this update. I assumed nothing too awful for AK because of the boot but confirmation is nice. Lindenberg grabbed his ankle which even this time of year isn't ideal but he'll be back for next year, flying around and making big plays.

Top Bottom