Damn Athan

so, back to Athan.

In his post-game presser, Fleck said the injuries to Athan and Cody L. would have been (paraphrasing) "2-week injuries" if they had occurred during the regular season.

so, assuming no complications, both players will be fine for the off-season program, Spring Ball and Fall Camp.

The world is not ending.

and, in case you missed it, the Gophers won the game.

I repeat, the Gophers won.

which, on this board, sometimes means more angst and p*ssing matches than after a loss.
Hadn't heard the post game comments yet but that is great news that neither injury looks like anything long term.

And yeah, always going to be the handful of posters that are only happy when they are complaining so they will find something to moan about even after a victory.

Funny. I haven’t tucked tail and run at all. I’ve responded to every person who has called me out for jumping to the worst outcome and admitted I did that. In fact, I’d like one example of me “tucking and running”? One will do…..
Maybe he was referring to this type of “tuck and run”.
1672414976935.jpeg

Great news. He does have a cannon arm and should be very exciting next year.

I sure hope AK can put some meat on his bones. He could be taking some big hits next year.

I sure hope AK can put some meat on his bones. He could be taking some big hits next year.
imagine he does given his age and that he seems like a dedicated player. Should be no problem to put 10-15#. was listed at about 190 coming out of HS and now 205-210 so fits along that trajectory.

On a side note, Athan looked very sharp before getting hurt. The future is promising. Heal up quickly.

——-turf. Why play when it isn’t safe?!! Absolutely ridiculous.
or a place where crime is so rampant that the vast majority of people experience more than little to no crime…
I have only heard of 3 people getting mugged in NYC. More than glad the Jones household didn’t spend $$ to go.

Top Bottom