Damn Athan

Crazy thought....maybe wait and see how bad he is actually hurt before jumping off the deep end..

Long time between now and the start of next season, could be something that he deals with for a few months before getting back to full speed.
Message boards were created so we can jump off the deep end and speculate

terribly unfortunate injury and I’ve seen better fields, but I don’t understand why anybody thinks the field did in AK. What about that play was field-caused?
Haven't gone back but just looked like poor footing might have been a factor in how he went down during the tackles. Agree that these injuries happen on perfect Rose Bowl turf, astroturf, and field turf. That offered, no doubt poor field condition here even compared to some rainy gamedays or even snow. Turf clots are everywhere.

Dude couldn’t walk off on his own when asked. Zero chance he plays in ‘23.
Or he broke his ankle and it’s surgery and fixed in 2-3 months. Or he partially tore a meniscus and is catching And causing pain he feels with every step so he’s afraid to walk on it. Not walking doesn’t mean season yet

They were in on Armstrong and Bachmeier at one time.

Or he broke his ankle and it’s surgery and fixed in 2-3 months. Or he partially tore a meniscus and is catching And causing pain he feels with every step so he’s afraid to walk on it. Not walking doesn’t mean season yet
Torn meniscus hurt significantly more for me than torn ACL. Couldn’t walk with one of them. Drove home with the torn ACL.

Crazy thought....maybe wait and see how bad he is actually hurt before jumping off the deep end..

Long time between now and the start of next season, could be something that he deals with for a few months before getting back to full speed.
Who jumped off the deep end?

Dude couldn’t walk off on his own when asked. Zero chance he plays in ‘23.
That’s just silly. I’ve sprained my knee and blew my knee couldn’t walk off field either time but was back in a month post sprain.

Top Bottom