Current Scholarship Numbers

I wonder if Otis dares to be a legend?

A high school teammate of our Deangelo Carter who is at Georgia, Otis Reese, just put his name in the transfer portal. He’s a 4 star linebacker/safety who was the #87 prospect overall, #5 linebacker nationally and #12th overall in state of Georgia. Hasn’t played much at UGA and with Terry LeCounte coming back rather than going to the NFL, I guess he wants more playing time. Has three years left but would need to sit a year if waiver not granted. He was at one time a Michigan commit. Wonder if PJ will go after him.

If it isn't a grad transfer, they count against the 25? I can't remember the rule.

Not sure why you’re not sold on CAB as a 2, nor why you thing Douglas had a disappointing year. The passing offense was set up to highlight TJ and Bateman yet so how were either CAB or DD supposed to get more catches? Both exhibited excellent hand and when it came down to crunch time and plays were called with them as primary receivers to surprise opposing defenses both of them produced.

Seems many of us have become jaded by having a historically productive WR tandem this year. If DJ comes in and becomes the next TJ/RB then great- if not I’m more than comfortable with CAB and DD as our 2 and 3.

I am sold on CAB and DD as 2 and 3. Best 2 and 3 we’ve ever had, IMHO, save for 2019.

A high school teammate of our Deangelo Carter who is at Georgia, Otis Reese, just put his name in the transfer portal. He’s a 4 star linebacker/safety who was the #87 prospect overall, #5 linebacker nationally and #12th overall in state of Georgia. Hasn’t played much at UGA and with Terry LeCounte coming back rather than going to the NFL, I guess he wants more playing time. Has three years left but would need to sit a year if waiver not granted. He was at one time a Michigan commit. Wonder if PJ will go after him.
Would be nice, but if his scholarship counted this coming year I don’t know how Fleck would pull it off. Pretty sure we still have a ways to go to fit everyone that already signed.

He was a S at Georgia and that would likely be his position here.

He seems like the kind of guy we might like considering we almost always like having 5 DBs on the field. If he could cover a bit and be able to be a LB/S tweener, it would be helpful.

The Gophs seem to be a second home for Georgia players. Why not?

So in other words, he could take Winfield’s scholarship if moving on to the NFL.

So in other words, he could take Winfield’s scholarship if moving on to the NFL.

From his profile, he'd be replacing Williamson. He's played two years, so I think his scholarship wouldn't count against this year's group. Of course, I have no idea whether he is interested or being pursued by the U.

Top Bottom