Contract Extension for Fleck

I don't even think they're trolls. Trolls don't really believe the sh!t they say, they're just trying to get a rise out of people.

I think these people are just negative people who are buffoons and for some reason gain some sence of self-importance by not being easy to impress.

They're the crowd that will only bring up things like Tanner Morgan's passing yards after beating another Big 10 team by 30. Their schtick is "call me when you beat the [insert better team here]". I think for the Gophers, they are usually MN sports fans who don't know anything about college sports.

But yeah, it's a weird group.
Kind of like Citidiot saying call me when Elk River gets a Guthrie Theater.

Reaching back to post #151 from #241 to try to chirp at me from down somewhere around my ankles. :ROFLMAO:

I mean, Minnesota is not getting a better coach than PJ so now it's just a matter of PJ realizing what he needs to do to win.
I still like the extension. But the optics are terrible. Just gotta laugh

I don’t mind the extension but why do it before he fucking wins something? At least beat one of Iowa or Wisconsin. He’s record in trophy games is woeful and he’s had one good season.

I mean, Minnesota is not getting a better coach than PJ so now it's just a matter of PJ realizing what he needs to do to win.
So you are saying we should just accept the Gophers are going to be a mediocre at best team forever and have not chance of improvement? I am not sure we have seen any improvement in the last five years...against competition that matters (1-7 vs. Iowa and Wisconsin) and losing to terrible teams like Bowling Green and Illinois. Just confirms my decision to drop my season tickets three years ago.

The administration at Minnesota is happy with a coach that has maintained high academic performance, tells a good story, and thinks average is elite.

We are paying a lot more for the same results but it comes in a shinier package. So apparently we're good.

Just fire the OC and try to get the offense on par with the D.

Top Bottom