Conference Championship Weekend Thread

suuuuuuuuuuuuure looks like Ok St playing not to lose and it's going to bite them straight in the ass .

FGs of 23, 23, and 20 yards today. absolutely losing expected win percentages today

1st and goal at the 1 inch line. I will never understand why that isn’t an automatic QB sneak. Even if you don’t get it on 1st down, you almost never lose much yardage on QB sneaks so you can just run it again.

Don’t blame Gundy for taking the three points. Their OL is getting it’s ass kicked.

Wow.

Baylor offense just collapsed on that drive. Lucky that wasn't a fumble recovery.

I guess FG was a good idea!

Congratulation to Thomas Hammock. His team is running away with the MAC Championship.....just a year after a goose egg season.

Whole game changed on that dumb 4th and 1 call inside Baylor's own 40. They look lost now.

Congratulation to Thomas Hammock. His team is running away with the MAC Championship.....just a year after a goose egg season.
They were 5-7 in 2019, his first season. Last year only played six games, but you're right.

Kicking a FG here ... yikes. That's like a Fleck in Iowa City move.

I mean.....it's pretty sad that they couldn't get the ball in the end zone from a yard out....and three attempts. But I don't see anything wrong with taking the FG on 4th from the three yard line. They're within one possession.

Yeah but their offense just looked like crap! 3 and out, punting.

play to win the game. 3 FGs inside of 25 yards is very rarely going to get the job done

Good for him. I don't know a lot about him, but seems like a dude to root for.

What a play!!!! OSU nose tackle. Big boyyyyyy HUNGRYYYY!!!

You can't have asked for a better conference championship game matchup.

Looking like a pretty brilliant decision to go with top 2 for the CCG, as opposed to divisions!

Dude he was open in the back of the end zone! Terrible throw!

4th and goal!!! For the next 40 years of your life!!!!

If would've cut up earlier instead of trying to outrun him .... who knows.

WHAT.AN.ENDING.

8 downs at the 1 yard line and you get 3 points. Not gunna win with that output.

Top Bottom