College Basketball 2021-2022 Thread

Dang. Indiana and Iowa is another great game. Bohannon with the long range bank in prayer as the final seconds tick off. Wow.

I feel bad for Indiana; that shouldn't happen to a dog. They didn't play that poorly down the stretch--Iowa just played great.

Tough when Bohannon starts hitting EVERYTHING.

And I don't feel bad for Indiana at all. TJD is one of those players that I simply don't like. Don't care for Race Thompson spurning the Gophers either.

Tough when Bohannon starts hitting EVERYTHING.

And I don't feel bad for Indiana at all. TJD is one of those players that I simply don't like. Don't care for Race Thompson spurning the Gophers either.
I feel way worse about his dad wearing IU gear at Williams Arena than I do about him going to Bloomington.

Kentucky/Tennessee entertaining. Tennessee up early.

I'm sure it was mentioned and I missed it, but Pitino and Iona lost a tough one yesterday to Rider, who went on to lose today to Monmouth. I kind of wish these lower tier conf top teams would take care of business in their conf tourney. I suppose those teams would likely lose anyway in first round of bigger tourney, but for the auto bid situations, I'd rather we see the team who was best during the full season.

For the major conferences, I actually think it's no harm for top teams to bow out early in their conf tourney. They go home, practice and gear up for what matters. B1G for instance, doesn't wrap up until Selection Sunday.

I think the conf tourneys are more of a chance to see teams we don't normally watch. That part is great.
In
Dang. Indiana and Iowa is another great game. Bohannon with the long range bank in prayer as the final seconds tick off. Wow.

Iowa sure looks great !!!

1 an done in big dance !!

If texas tech would quit concentrating on fake flops they might be winning by 10.

SMU and Memphis are in a close one in the last AAC semi. Might be a win-and-in or lose-and-NIT situation for the Mustangs.

Texas Southern closes on a 30-8 run over the last 12 minutes to win the SWAC over Alcorn St.

Watching Belmont at Vanderbilt in the NIT. Can't get a shorter travel than that: a matter of city blocks. Wanted to watch Liam again; didn't think he'd play this year. Belmont off to a 7-2 lead.

Now, 14-4. Liam just made it 14-7.

Top Bottom