Chicago State Game Moved Up to Noon Tip-Off

The press release says seating for season ticket holders for both Men's and Women's tickets don't change. That doesn't make sense? Surely there would be some seats sold to different people for both games. I realize it is a non-issue in this case as there will be 500 people if they're lucky but the wording seemed odd.

The press release says seating for season ticket holders for both Men's and Women's tickets don't change. That doesn't make sense? Surely there would be some seats sold to different people for both games. I realize it is a non-issue in this case as there will be 500 people if they're lucky but the wording seemed odd.
You can choose between a coin toss or rock/paper/scissors on the off chance someone else actually has the same seats as you. Whoever loses has to sit behind the band!

Just the usual (ultra confusing) communication from our joke of an athletic department, nothing to see here.

Just the usual (ultra confusing) communication from our joke of an athletic department, nothing to see here.
From the way I interpreted it, it would seem if you have season tickets for the men's team you would need to sit in the general admission section for the women's game if someone arrives with season tickets in the same spot, and vice versa. As Howeda pointed out, probably not going to be enough there to matter either way and I'm guessing the University is expecting this as well. Bumping the game up from 6pm to noon on a weekday is going to drastically effect attendance regardless of the situation.

DAMMIT THE KID WOULD RATHER GO TO HER FRIEND'S BDAY PARTY AT MOA INSTEAD OF THE GOPHERS GAME IM A TERRIBLE PARENT

Was going to take my 7 year old. Already pulling him out of school on Friday, so probably can’t justify pulling him on Thursday as well. Guess my wife and I will be skipping work and going instead. Would have much preferred the original time. It’s already snowy and cold- what the bleep is the difference?
School got cancelled Thur/Fri (or should I say “distance learning”, which is bullshit), so I guess I will be skipping work and going with my son as it turns out. See all you other 47 attendees there!

I'm out. The clincher is a work meeting I really shouldn't miss.

The Thursday before a holiday? There's no such thing.
More precisely, it's a briefing for the advisory panel of a national research project about a partial deliverable. I reckon this is the only time that "worked" for the various panel members, but how many will actually attend? We'll see. One way or another, I've been harping that this project is extraordinary and therefore needs more panel engagement, so it would be disingenuous of me to skip it and trudge through a post-apocalyptic snowscape to attend a low-major non-conference game that I could instead catch on B1G+.

Top Bottom