Cameron Christie COMMITS!

which makes it even more puzzling to me how he had Ihnen suppositively penciled in as a 2
Actually, I believe that the pre injury- Ihnen could have guarded 2s- he is cat quick. He can't play the 2 on offense unless he had a transformation of his game off the dribble- which I doubt.

Actually, I believe that the pre injury- Ihnen could have guarded 2s- he is cat quick. He can't play the 2 on offense unless he had a transformation of his game off the dribble- which I doubt.
no he coulnt....he proved that his first 2 years here....he was most comfortable guarding 4's

We can sell playing time and a good front court. But you're right, it's a tough sell.

That said, we are in desperation mode (we were last year) for guards. Even if the guards end up being Luke Loewe/EJ Stephens type, we need guards.
I would have loved to have an EJ Stephens type player on the court last year. Either him or Loewe would have been a huge upgrade over some of the guard play we saw. Obviously, aim higher, but adding 1 or 2 guards of that caliber even would make a huge difference

Jaden McDaniels vibes

Is this being telecast?
"The 12th annual event, which will showcase the dunking and long-range shooting talents of 12 of the country's premier high school seniors, will take place at the Bayou Music Center in downtown Houston on Friday at 7 p.m. CT. CBS will air the event at 1 p.m. CT on Sunday."

"The 12th annual event, which will showcase the dunking and long-range shooting talents of 12 of the country's premier high school seniors, will take place at the Bayou Music Center in downtown Houston on Friday at 7 p.m. CT. CBS will air the event at 1 p.m. CT on Sunday."
Awesomeness and Thanks

Top Bottom