Cameron Christie COMMITS!

Only four competitors? Why so few?
My guess would be they had a limited amount of time to complete the 3 point and dunk competitions.

The fact that he was even included in this is a pretty good indicator that we are getting a heck of a shooter.

We’re they using the high school 3 pt line or college?
Someone who watched or recorded it will have to answer that one but would be surprised if they were not using the high school line since that would be what the players were all used to.

My guess would be they had a limited amount of time to complete the 3 point and dunk competitions.

The fact that he was even included in this is a pretty good indicator that we are getting a heck of a shooter.
Or maybe a bunch of other kids said no....

I'm just saying others may have been busy, other plans, you never know....
Good lord, how jaded do you have to be to try and spin this in a negative way?

Even on the off chance there were a couple of players that said no he was still on a short list of high school players selected to take part in a competition at the friggin final 4.

And as NYC mentioned....I can't see a lot of high school kids passing on an opportunity like this.

Good lord, how jaded do you have to be to try and spin this in a negative way?

Even on the off chance there were a couple of players that said no he was still on a short list of high school players selected to take part in a competition at the friggin final 4.

And as NYC mentioned....I can't see a lot of high school kids passing on an opportunity like this.
Never spun it as a negative. Just said this wasn't the top 4 3 point shooters in the nation... That's all.. no doubt the competition was some of the better kids out there..

Never spun it as a negative. Just said this wasn't the top 4 3 point shooters in the nation... That's all.. no doubt the competition was some of the better kids out there..
Guess I just never understand the need some have to qualify everything or try and downplay it. Of course there are probably better 3 point shooters out there than the 4 that were picked for the competition....but it is still quite an honor and a sign that Christie is viewed as a really good shooter.

Guess I just never understand the need some have to qualify everything or try and downplay it. Of course there are probably better 3 point shooters out there than the 4 that were picked for the competition....but it is still quite an honor and a sign that Christie is viewed as a really good shooter.
Again... I've never denied his ability.. but I'm not going to get all excited over a contest that really means nothing.. they got 4 random kids who are good players to compete. Nothing more nothing less. I don't view it as a sign of his skill and I don't need some random competition where he; welp, finished last to prove it.... Does this mean he lousiest of the best? Or the best of the lousiest??

We're getting a solid player.. and I've never argued against that..

Again... I've never denied his ability.. but I'm not going to get all excited over a contest that really means nothing.. they got 4 random kids who are good players to compete. Nothing more nothing less. I don't view it as a sign of his skill and I don't need some random competition where he; welp, finished last to prove it.... Does this mean he lousiest of the best? Or the best of the lousiest??

We're getting a solid player.. and I've never argued against that..
Please stay off grid and off gopherhole. Random? Really? Please go find a different team to follow. You probably call San Diego State the first loser. We know people like you-unfortunately. Bitch, bitch, bitch! Negative, negative, negative! If Christie was unanimously the #1 player in IL, you would somehow argue and submit that IL is not the best state for basketball so our guy sucks. No, you suck.

Please stay off grid and off gopherhole. Random? Really? Please go find a different team to follow. You probably call San Diego State the first loser. We know people like you-unfortunately. Bitch, bitch, bitch! Negative, negative, negative! If Christie was unanimously the #1 player in IL, you would somehow argue and submit that IL is not the best state for basketball so our guy sucks. No, you suck.
Way to push back. All the negative “Gopher Fans” have push back coming. Many are trolls from other teams.

With the new AI tech I am taking donations to purchase an automated AI troll for Wisky and IA forums. This AI would essentially analyze the posts of the negative people here (ya'll know who you are) and make it seem like the entire fanbase for both of those teams are a total bunch of losers on the same level as the biggest posters here on GH. Scary stuff.

Who's in?

Top Bottom