Buffs - Coach Prime

I wonder if the number of linemen Deion has to cut after this season will be less than the amount of toes he'll have to cut?

No trap. Haters hate I guess.
Deion has two (2) sons in the program and has done all he can to showcase them, especially Shedeur (who wouldn't).

My question would be, how much "passion" and commitment does he really have for the program when they're gone? My guess is that he loses interest and jumps to the NFL. New toys always get outdated.

I had this thought, two hall of fame defense backs who were famous for avoiding contact, Deion Sanders and Paul Krause. Who you got on your team?

All Colorado has done is shown me that you can pay big time money and plop an in/famous, self aggrandizing individual in the sport to the head coach position, draw in big time athletes with that name and a big chunk of NIL money, not coach the entire team to their full potential, and still play like shit. And then threaten to drop them like a bad habit if they don't figure it out. He's like a chaotic evil Brewster (yes, that's an alignment reference). No discipline, no loyalty, no honor from the top down. It's going to be a failed experiment and he'll flee at the first opportunity.

Harbaugh…lawful evil. Fleck? I’m going to say neutral good.

I wonder if the media ever brings up the antics of the sons. The eye-poking, crowd mocking, peacock stuff. Don’t bother answering.

What's the rule?
Coaches can cut players during their first year at a program, the school still has to honor the scholarship, but essentially they can be cut from the roster. After the first year they have to do shady stuff if they want to remove a player that doesn’t want to leave.

@btowngopher never heard of any such thing. I will ask you please and thank you to provide a link on that.

Decided to Google it myself because I didn't believe you. But indeed, you are correct.

https://theathletic.com/3321504/2022/05/19/college-football-oversigning-runoffs-roster-management/

Disgusting.

It should be against NCAA rules for any head coach, in any year, to simply "take away a roster spot" from any player who expresses the desire to stay on the scholarship they already and participating on the team.

They may get zero playing time, but that should be their choice.

Last edited:

Highest paid signal relayer in football.

Top Bottom