Bryce McNeal coming home?!?

Be careful in your use of words not to bring offense even if you do not share that belief.

Or what? You'll smite thee?

As for McNeal, F him. I saw him throw a Minnesota hat out of the way on national television so he could go to a school in South Carolina. He's dead to me.

GET. OVER. YOURSELF.

Jesus TF-ing Christ it is possible that one person in the world does NOT think Bryce McNeal is a saint? I am happy you are close to Bryce and his family, I trust he is a great, great, tremendous person in your eyes. I am sure he is a great guy at least 90% of the time. It just so happens, based on experience, someone else isn't very fond of Bryce. It happens. Someone out there thinks you are an ass. Just like someone out there thinks I am an ass (well, that is a given). No one is universally liked, no matter what. Just like nobody is perfect, not even Bryce.

You did make one indisputably true point.

McNeal has stated that his Faith is very important to him. A person of strong Faith in Christ is often ridiculed for their stand on moral issues. Your last post makes almost a mockery of Jesus Christ and Mother Theresa. Maybe your source and friend also finds McNeal's Faith as offensive and this is the reason for his being turned off by his character.

Whatever is the truth, there are some sports fans that also know Jesus Christ as Lord, Savior and God. Be careful in your use of words not to bring offense even if you do not share that belief.

I think this one tops them all. :clap:

I am done. You are right, Bryce McNeal is best person in the world who ever existed, he has never told a lie in his life, he is humble to a fault, he is an extremely hard worker, no one has ever had a bad thing to say about him...ya da ya da...

If there is a God, please send McNeal back to Minnesota so he can win 3 Heisman trophies, earn a 4.0 GPA and then join the water polo team where he will help the team win 4 Big Ten titles because of his ability to walk on water.

How dare I question someone claiming to be a family friend of Bryce's parents...my bad. A kid never kisses ass to their parent's friends! Never.

I basically heard the words "F%$ McNeal" out of an influential persons mouth, but they probably just had a personal vendetta against McNeal's faith. Yep, that is what happened. They said F%#$ that Christ loving, morally uncorrupted saint. Then they went out to spread lies about his ego. That is exactly what happened.

Just like how Whaley wasn't involved in anything...

BTW, Ron Johnson Fan, its repetitive to make the same joke I made about myself already.

I think its interesting that it took this long for this thread to go from interesting to pointless pissing contest.

I did see McNeal is a lot of Facebook pictures while at the U this weekend...so that means nothing, haha

I like cake. Bryce McNeal probably likes cake. Therefore, Joe Pa is a zombie. Discuss.

You know, because I lost track of whatever the hell this thread was about 15 posts in. We are in the 90s now. So what I just said is about as poignant as everything else being said to this point.

Shouldn't this thread go to the off-topic board? Because it obviously has.

It's possible Joe pa is a zombie. He's old, I think he invented football. In fact I think he was on staff and helped coin the phrase "let them eat cake". Which is proof of him being a Zombie. So to answer your question I think it is quite possible that Bryce may see Zombie land.

I still don't know about Mother Theresa. I don't think she is a Zombie, but she might have had some cake.

It's possible Joe pa is a zombie. He's old, I think he invented football. In fact I think he was on staff and helped coin the phrase "let them eat cake". Which is proof of him being a Zombie. So to answer your question I think it is quite possible that Bryce may see Zombie land.

I still don't know about Mother Theresa. I don't think she is a Zombie, but she might have had some cake.

Rob Zombie once saw a picture of Mother Teresa and thought she looked pretty cool. He was eating a piece of cake at the time, German chocolate as the story goes. Bryce studied W.W.II. in High School, he didn't think the Germans were very cool at all. Joe Pa doesn't know who Rob Zombie is. You do the math.

It's possible Joe pa is a zombie.

Our group confirmed at the 2003 Gophers-Penn State game that Joe Pa is, indeed, a zombie. Stumbling around College Avenue in the wee hours, we came across this, and dubbed him "The Joe Pa Zombie"...

joepazombie.jpg

Okay, so maybe you had to be there...but with enough liquor, trust me, it resembles Joe Pa.

only 70 years of coaching could take a man

from this
gal_hometown-heroes-27.jpg

to this
o9ogtc.jpg

Top Bottom