Bison in FCS playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDSU v Georgia Southern ESPN 2 Friday night at 7pm hope you guys are cheering for the bison. game was sold out in 15 minutes. Grant Olson had 29 tackles, it was insane.
Still haven't sold out their student tickets though and they don't have the excuse that the Gophers have that the team isn't very good

NDSU student section was full last Saturday.

people are begging for tickets, this thing could of sold 30,000 tickets.

NDSU student section was full last Saturday.

people are begging for tickets, this thing could of sold 30,000 tickets.

are we talking about this week or last week? Also fans maybe could sell 30,000 but I highly doubt students, didn't they sell left over student tickets to the general public for the SDSU playoff game?

they sold 300 student tickets that were left over...it was finals week. there is 4000 student tickets (15,000 enrollment)

they sold 300 student tickets that were left over...it was finals week. there is 4000 student tickets (15,000

Can this thread be killed please. WGAF about this. Mention anything about other Gopher teams and they are gone in minutes, but apparently this is relavent to GOPHER football. Please explain?

they sold 300 student tickets that were left over...it was finals week. there is 4000 student tickets (15,000 enrollment)

Finals week was this week. Not last week. There are no saturday finals at NDSU.

everyone realizes that ndsugopherfan is lakesbison right? Just checking....

Probably because other forums don't have moderators/administrators who tolerate material that ventures so far from the intended subject matter. I suspect you wouldn't go to a Hello Kitty forum and see people talking about the Cincinnati Bengals.

Indeed.

Wondering how it would go over if I posted a new thread,

Badgers in Rose Bowl

For those of you who care, defending Big Ten champions Wisconsin takes on Stanford in the Rose Bowl on January 1st at 5:00 on ESPN.​

I'm thinking not so well. It is a Gopher Board.

Indeed.

Wondering how it would go over if I posted a new thread,

Badgers in Rose Bowl

For those of you who care, defending Big Ten champions Wisconsin takes on Stanford in the Rose Bowl on January 1st at 5:00 on ESPN.​

I'm thinking not so well. It is a Gopher Board.

Only because we already all know when and where the Badgers are playing.

I considered the original post in this thread a public service. "That team you all hate that has fans who you all hate is playing on such and such a day. Get your hating hats on."

I apologize adding to this nonsense, but this was just too good to not post. Here is what lakesbison, I mean nsdugopherfan just posted over on Kfan about NDSU:

what morons these butthurt gopher fans are. if NDSU was in the big 12 they'd get 5 homegames with 30,000 fans at the fargodome (if expanded) so they go 4-1 in those, 2-3 on road and 2 easy non conference game wins like the gophers and voila..

8-4 and trip to 3rd place bowl.

Seriously...he just makes it waaay to easy to ban his ass if we had moderators who actually gave a f*@&

I actually have friends on Facebook that know him. His kfan alter ego is "firedennyguy" he was telling ppl a few weeks ago that since ndsu beat central Michigan 5 yrs ago that they should be playing fsu in the orange bowl because they would have beaten the Mac champion with ease...the guy doesn't realize that teams are different each year. But now that I have learned his personality he is pretty funny for a guy with issues with delusion

Funny Stuff. Honestly I wish Minnesota would of offered these 3 legit starters on a big ten gopher team. Marcus Williams, Billy Turner, Grant Olson (who had 29 tackles last game!)

Game is 7pm ESPN 2. The buzz is electric up here in northwest Minnesota and hopefully NDSU wins and then we can hit Gophers in Houston texas for bowl game the drive to Dallas for NDSU national championship.

I like to sit on my left hand until it falls asleep and then use it to play with myself. It makes it feel like someone else is doing it. They call it "The Stranger".

Cool story, bro.

Espn2 7pm. Hoping the gopher fans cheer for ndsu tomorrow, there's a watch party at joe sensers Bloomington if you are out that way.

I apologize adding to this nonsense, but this was just too good to not post. Here is what lakesbison, I mean nsdugopherfan just posted over on Kfan about NDSU:

what morons these butthurt gopher fans are. if NDSU was in the big 12 they'd get 5 homegames with 30,000 fans at the fargodome (if expanded) so they go 4-1 in those, 2-3 on road and 2 easy non conference game wins like the gophers and voila..

8-4 and trip to 3rd place bowl.

Seriously...he just makes it waaay to easy to ban his ass if we had moderators who actually gave a f*@&

One of the things that kept getting lakesbison kicked off Bisonville was that he would scream and holler about people discussing UND. On the "News About Other Schools" section. The one intended for people to discuss other school's sports teams. Yet he insists that this board must be the Bison and Gopher board. I think I may have seen at most one of his posts here that wasn't a Bison post. No more than one, for sure.

1. Fargodome is not expandable. They would have to tear that eyesore down and start from scratch.

2. What makes him think they would go 6-4 in the Big 12? They would get smoked by everyone in that conference except Iowa State & Kansas, and they would probably lose to Iowa State most years.

3. Even if the Fargodome was expandable, they wouldn't sell 10,000 more tickets.

4. The Bison fans don't want to join the FBS because they like being able to play for national championships and enjoy being stuck in mediocrity. If you gave most of them the option between the MAC and the FCS, they majority of them would choose the FCS.

5. Can someone please explain the fascination that they have with the Gophers? Please. I just need to know why.

6. Why is he even talking about the possibility of the Big 12 and being competitive? They wouldn't even be competitive in the MAC. They would have finished in 4th or 5th place this year.

7. Recruiting FCS talent to come to North Dakota is one thing. Recruiting FBS talent would be nearly impossible.

EDIT: I couldn't believe that post mentioned above and had to check it out for myself. Found this gem of a lakesbison quote in my search:

NDSU is legit top 40 team in FBS. Defense has better numbers than ALABAMA!!

they are just way too good on defense to lose to a FBS team out of the top 25. if the NDSU offense could show a pulse, then NDSU would be amazing.

Oh man, that is gold.

Bison suck...this thread sucks. Jr. college football.

1. Fargodome is not expandable. They would have to tear that eyesore down and start from scratch.

2. What makes him think they would go 6-4 in the Big 12? They would get smoked by everyone in that conference except Iowa State & Kansas, and they would probably lose to Iowa State most years.

3. Even if the Fargodome was expandable, they wouldn't sell 10,000 more tickets.

4. The Bison fans don't want to join the FBS because they like being able to play for national championships and enjoy being stuck in mediocrity. If you gave most of them the option between the MAC and the FCS, they majority of them would choose the FCS.

5. Can someone please explain the fascination that they have with the Gophers? Please. I just need to know why.

6. Why is he even talking about the possibility of the Big 12 and being competitive? They wouldn't even be competitive in the MAC. They would have finished in 4th or 5th place this year.

7. Recruiting FCS talent to come to North Dakota is one thing. Recruiting FBS talent would be nearly impossible.

Try not to spend too much time having a rational conversation with him. It's pointless.

EDIT: I couldn't believe that post mentioned above and had to check it out for myself. Found this gem of a lakesbison quote in my search:

NDSU is legit top 40 team in FBS. Defense has better numbers than ALABAMA!!

they are just way too good on defense to lose to a FBS team out of the top 25. if the NDSU offense could show a pulse, then NDSU would be amazing.

Oh man, that is gold.

If Alabama played an FCS schedule, I don't think NDSU's defensive stats would be comparable with Alabama. If a team was the #40 team in the FBS, no one would think they were too good to lose to a top 25 team. You wouldn't even say that a top 10 team was too good to lose to a top 25 team.

What is it about these fans of North Dakota teams that have such huge insecurities that they need everyone to tell them that a team they don't have any real ties with is so damn amazing?

Espn2 7pm. Hoping the gopher fans cheer for ndsu tomorrow
Indeed we will. North Dakota State has over 30 players from Minnesota, including two 1st team All-Americans (Marcus Williams and Billy Turner). Georgia Southern has ZERO Minnesota players.

Indeed we will. North Dakota State has over 30 players from Minnesota, including two 1st team All-Americans (Marcus Williams and Billy Turner). Georgia Southern has ZERO Minnesota players.

But according to Georgia Southern, they have students from every state except North Dakota. That is because GS's admittance standards are too high for anyone from North Dakota to qualify. :)

I hope they lose so the jokes start to fly (more so than they have already).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom