Bison in FCS playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagan

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who care, defending FCS national champions North Dakota State takes on South Dakota State in their first playoff game of the season today at 3:00 on ESPN 3.

Blah blah blah....this is not Bisonhole

I'm conflicted. I love to see the Bison lose, but I hate to see my neighbors...wait, I love to see my neighbors cry! Go Jackrabbits!

Being from Moorhead, I see great swagger from Bison fans. So much swagger that it is cockiness. I am hoping for the Jackrabbits to bring the Bison down from their self-built pedestal. Go Jacks!!!

What a terrible draw for the number one seed to get your rival in the first game

in the words of Jay Cutler

"DDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTTT CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE"

OT board. This board is for Gopher football.

Halftime score:
Bison 21, Jackrabbits 3

Will the Bison players be going around with petitions after the game?

Halftime score:
Bison 21, Jackrabbits 3

Hope you understand you are just updating yourself. This is gopherhole. We like the GOPHERS. I'm sure you should post on the Iowa, Iowa State, Wisconsin, South Dakota, South Dakota State, and UND boards as well as i'm sure those fans would like to be updated on your meaningless playoff game as well. :)

Hope you understand you are just updating yourself. This is gopherhole. We like the GOPHERS. I'm sure you should post on the Iowa, Iowa State, Wisconsin, South Dakota, South Dakota State, and UND boards as well as i'm sure those fans would like to be updated on your meaningless playoff game as well. :)

Look at this board how many threads are pertaining directly to Gopher football. Meaningless playoff games are a lot different than our meaningless bowl game how?

I don't get why everybody gets upset over some thread on a message board, you knew what the content was so why look at it?

Look at this board how many threads are pertaining directly to Gopher football. Meaningless playoff games are a lot different than our meaningless bowl game how?

I don't get why everybody gets upset over some thread on a message board, you knew what the content was so why look at it?

Well, for starters. We don't play in the minor leagues. The FCS playoffs are meaningless as they come. Equivalent to the AAA Playoffs.

Well, for starters. We don't play in the minor leagues. The FCS playoffs are meaningless as they come. Equivalent to the AAA Playoffs.

Fuzzy: You are totally out of touch with reality. While I was pulling for the Rabbits, NDSU dominated. They are a damned good team. So take your arrogance of D1A vs D1AA and have a blizzard at Dairy Queen and talk to someone who cares.

Fuzzy: You are totally out of touch with reality. While I was pulling for the Rabbits, NDSU dominated. They are a damned good team. So take your arrogance of D1A vs D1AA and have a blizzard at Dairy Queen and talk to someone who cares.

What channel was NDSU's biggest game of the year on?

Not on TV? Oh, Internet stream for select ISPs you say? sounds like a real BIG game.

You may find everyone on the board arrogant, Don, as I'm sure most on here call it what it is, non D1 football. It's cute though and seems to get your blood boiled, you and Bison fans can imagine it to be something else. Sucks when you gotta play for a national championship to have a chance to be seen on cable television, seems pretty minor league to me.

What channel was NDSU's biggest game of the year on?

Not on TV? Oh, Internet stream for select ISPs you say? sounds like a real BIG game.

Ndsu biggest game is on one of the Espn networks this week. I don't see how that matters anyway.

Our games vs Wisconsin, northwestern and Iowa were on big time TV. Who cares we lost all 3, we are big time!!

Because that meaningless bowl game involves the Gophers, so we discuss it on gopherhole. Not that hard of concept to understand.

So I take it the Fighting Sioux won ????

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how this is really hard to figure out. This is a Gophers message board, so yes "our meaningless bowl games" is a lot more important.

Most every other thread has to do with the Gophers, Big Ten, and/or the same level of football the Gophers play in (FBS).

I don't understand how this is really hard to figure out. This is a Gophers message board, so yes "our meaningless bowl games" is a lot more important.

Most every other thread has to do with the Gophers, Big Ten, and/or the same level of football the Gophers play in (FBS).

Ok so New Hampshire lost today, that makes the thread relevant to us then. So we aren't going to discuss any fcs teams we will play in the future right?

As long as we continue to schedule fcs games the fcs playoffs is relevant. It's not that hard to figure out.

Because that meaningless bowl game involves the Gophers, so we discuss it on gopherhole. Not that hard of concept to understand.

You are correct I combined two points in a paragraph that I should have separated. Of course our bowl game should be the main topic of discussion here.

I was trying to make a point that as many of you feel the fcs playoffs are meaningless so do many people feel about whatever bowl game we end up in.

Ok so New Hampshire lost today, that makes the thread relevant to us then. So we aren't going to discuss any fcs teams we will play in the future right?

As long as we continue to schedule fcs games the fcs playoffs is relevant. It's not that hard to figure out.

Yes, I think it's fine to discuss future FCS opponents. We don't have NDSU on any future schedules. This is also not a thread about the FCS playoffs. This was started to talk about NDSU only.

Oh boo hoo hoo.

Some Gophers fans are interested in discussing another local team that has caused us (Gopher fans) some grief in the past. Get over it.

p.s. Your bunched up panties are showing.

Oh boo hoo hoo.

Some Gophers fans are interested in discussing another local team that has caused us (Gopher fans) some grief in the past. Get over it.

p.s. Your bunched up panties are showing.

There are several local teams in the area. Bethel, St. John's, UMD, St. Thomas etc. Fargo is not local. If you want to talk about a local team. The Tommies are in the DIII semi-finals. That's about as significant as the FCS Playoffs.

There are plenty of lovely North Dakota natives that would be more than happy to talk FCS Playoffs over at Bisonville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom