Bielema's wedding registry.....

What a joke. If he was an average, overweight, 40 something Joe working at the Oscar Meyer plant in Madison would she still have an interest? I think not. She is a shallow gold digger and he is a tool to think she would have any interest in showing him how the tight end works within the spread offense without 4 million dead presidents in his bank account which she will soon own half of. She will get his money and He is too dumb to see it coming. Just a high priced call girl.

Ok Rush Limbaugh.

Guys,

Anything you get me will be fine. I'm a lucky man, who realizes he's found the right woman for himself. In the end, the best gift is knowing that the Paul Bunyan Axe is located right here in Madison, Wisconsin, and will continue to be here even though you guys try and continue to "field" a football team.

Guys,

Anything you get me will be fine. I'm a lucky man, who realizes he's found the right woman for himself. In the end, the best gift is knowing that the Paul Bunyan Axe is located right here in Madison, Wisconsin, and will continue to be here even though you guys try and continue to "field" a football team.

Bret, it sounds like you've been busy with a tumultuous off-season having lost 7 of your assistants. Certainly this will affect your on-field performance, as it did for us during the Tim Brewster tenure. We look forward to bringing the axe back to Minnesota, where it belongs, later this year.

Guys,

Smart move putting the "Stein" in your registry. Not gonna happen, but still a good try.

Bret, it sounds like you've been busy with a tumultuous off-season having lost 7 of your assistants. Certainly this will affect your on-field performance, as it did for us during the Tim Brewster tenure. We look forward to bringing the axe back to Minnesota, where it belongs, later this year.

and we want our slab of bacon back too. it belongs to us by virtue of victory. you stupid becky badger biaatches. bunch of thiefs and in-breeders in wisky-d land.

Top Bottom