Bielema pours it on...

http://www.filefactory.com/file/4xupd0z1rlod/

(Download should work for you; if not, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.)

My own transcript (beginning at the 6:30 mark):

JG: And what is the next step following up, I mean top, y'know...you're going for a Big Ten title every year, that's obvious, but how far away do you think you are from maybe that Ohio State, Michigan-type tradition?

BB: Well, I think, uh, obviously get as close as we can to Ohio State's success, ya know...I think we're beyond Michigan, beat them the last couple years...

What say you, TAW? Still want to continue your protests? GHers generally don't appreciate being called liars.

OK, I'll eat crow (with salt, please).

Now, about that Chairleg...

TAW got owned by dpod. Game. Set. Match.

Nice try deferring the conversation to the chair leg.

You said that no one with a brain would say what BB said. Let's see you admit that BB doesn't have a brain.

But will the rest of Beckyville eat crow? BTW, I hope you realize that SCalBadger is one step from
Flaky Acres. The gutter language he uses is pretty sickening.

But will the rest of Beckyville eat crow? BTW, I hope you realize that SCalBadger is one step from
Flaky Acres. The gutter language he uses is pretty sickening.

How about you take this to Beckyville, or wherever, because I'm done with this. Go over there and spike the football.

News flash - Burt BigEnema is a clueless jack-hole. I can't believe we (thanks Dpo) had to go out of our way to prove that...once again.

Top Bottom