Bielema pours it on...

He's got to pour it on. The last two weeks all anyone could talk about is how horrible the teams coming out of the leaders are. About how Indiana might be the division champ. This is a statement that the badgers needed to make. I know he's a douch, but take off your blinders. Didn't mason rack up 61 on Indiana in 2005?

Very disrespectful. A disgrace of college football. He should have never ran those 7 pass plays and shoudl have had the 3rd stringers in the middle of the 4th quarter vs the 2nd stringers.

Terrible

Who scored that last TD? 4th string running back behind the backup O-line set up by an INT from a 3rd string LB. You're right thats running it up......never mind Indiana gave up.

Now that's the funniest thing I've heard all day. Good post my friend

Bielema pours it on...what a jerk. Both true statements even if they're not related.

Hey guys, we were playing our 3rd string QB, the one with a glass knee (3 ACL tears on same knee), but who never gave up on the program. Happy for him with the win, but he threw only 7 passes in the game. Not sure how that will work v. OSU.

Honestly, I've watched a lot of college football over the last 45 years and I've never seen a team give up like Indiana - both last year and this year (someone else said they did the year before, too, but I don't recall that one registering with me). It was kind of sad.

Thanks guys. At least someone stands up and defends us. Wisconsin has run it up on us a couple times now, but today might have gotten me the worst. While dialing up play action late in a blowout would be really sticking it to you, that's not the case with Indiana. When you run directly at our defense, that leads to running it up. Everyone knows the kid with the blown out knee isn't going to do squat as their QB. So they should have been throwing the ball late in the game instead of running dives right at us. We were overmatched!

It was clear to me that they wanted to stick it to us. Additionally, who is this Lewis kid? We all know Ball and White. And I've noticed #25 all season for the Badgers. But now they put this #22 in there to stick it to us? Why not find some walk on and have him just run out of bounds or something? He'll be just thrilled to get on the field.

I appreciate that some of you fans have taken up a cause for our guys. It sure is frustrating to see the Hoosier defense get pancaked by the same plays over and over again. Don't they realize they've proven their point that they can run right at us? Try something else in order to avoid running it up.

How do you tell the second and third stringers to not work hard and make plays? These blow 'em out things are done in BB all the time.

Thanks guys. At least someone stands up and defends us. Wisconsin has run it up on us a couple times now, but today might have gotten me the worst. While dialing up play action late in a blowout would be really sticking it to you, that's not the case with Indiana. When you run directly at our defense, that leads to running it up. Everyone knows the kid with the blown out knee isn't going to do squat as their QB. So they should have been throwing the ball late in the game instead of running dives right at us. We were overmatched!

It was clear to me that they wanted to stick it to us. Additionally, who is this Lewis kid? We all know Ball and White. And I've noticed #25 all season for the Badgers. But now they put this #22 in there to stick it to us? Why not find some walk on and have him just run out of bounds or something? He'll be just thrilled to get on the field.

I appreciate that some of you fans have taken up a cause for our guys. It sure is frustrating to see the Hoosier defense get pancaked by the same plays over and over again. Don't they realize they've proven their point that they can run right at us? Try something else in order to avoid running it up.

This is the best post ever. Thanks for the laugh.

I hate Wisconsin, but Indiana is a division one football team with a Big Ten defense. If they don't want Wisconsin running up the score, they should do something about it. If Wisconsin is putting the ball in the air up late, Indiana has a chance to pick it off.

I hope Nebraska or Michigan destroys you Bucky. Easy path to the Big Ten Championship game.

I hope Nebraska or Michigan destroys you Bucky. Easy path to the Big Ten Championship game.
I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I want Michigan to go to the title game, just because of this Bieleima quote:
"Well, obviously we want to be as close as we can to that Ohio State type of success. I think we're beyond Michigan, we've beat them the past couple of years."

If Wisconsin is putting the ball in the air up late, Indiana has a chance to pick it off.

I think this is all that I ask for in this situation. When you've humiliated the opponent by running dives and powers all day, shift to something that will give IU some dignity and a chance in the game. If it's a team that runs the spread and they are piling it up, switch to power football. Do something....don't just keep pounding in up the middle!

I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I want Michigan to go to the title game, just because of this Bieleima quote:
"Well, obviously we want to be as close as we can to that Ohio State type of success. I think we're beyond Michigan, we've beat them the past couple of years."

BB is a total D-bag, but I didn't think he ran the score up. Like Doctor Don said:
"Do you want your 3rd and 4th stringers to not play hard?" The one TD by Ball where not one guy touched him is what Indiana football is all about. I don't care who Indiana has as a football coach, they will always be a basketball school and they would be better off in the MAC if they didn't have such a great BB tradition.

There is no good answer for obvious mismatches other than improving your team. We have all been there and it is not fun.

Which is more insulting to the other team: Playing your 2nd and 3rd stringers hard to get them practice for the future (Like Coach Bielema did) or making a point to lie down dead and give up out of pity thereby underscoring how poor the other team is like you seem to think we should have done.

Anyone who has actually played football would know it's the second.

Some of you work very hard to hate Bret Bielema. Unfortunately it backfires most of the time and you end up engaging in what many call "loser talk".

The insecurity of the badger fans trolling here is hysterical.

It will be fun seeing you embarrass yourselves as a joke representative of the east division.

I think I'm gonna need to see a link on that one.

I think I'm gonna need to see a link on that one.

Yeah, especially when a Google search only shows three posts on this board. Plus, a Michigan fan says he never heard anything about it and it is the kind of thing that would be all over Mgoblog (and sourced).

Top Bottom