Bateman opting out of 2020 Football Season

In a typical season, there are more than 10,000 D-1 football players. And you have a strong case because 6 have opted out? I think that still leaves over 99% that want to play.
For sure.

only 6 have opted out. Proving your point that Bateman is the only one.

I already said that. Accept the complement and move on

So now that the season is getting postponed, have they all opted out?

Might’ve been dumb.
If he would’ve held on 8 days everything would’ve been the same and Galt would think he is a great teammate
and MJFelton wouldn't have been banned!

In a typical season, there are more than 10,000 D-1 football players. And you have a strong case because 6 have opted out? I think that still leaves over 99% that want to play.
Move the goalposts much?

I had a job once that I quit. Pretty sure I didn't opt out. I could have decided to continue in the job, but no, I made a decision to quit. People do it every day, they quit one thing to start another. The term opting out is a lame term, quitting (for the guys hiring agents who are also quitting school), is more accurate. No need to sugar coat it, these guys are quitting. Some have good reasons to quit, some have selfish reasons to quit, but they are quitting none the less, moving on. Good luck to them.

Kinda like dying. Some can't handle the real term, so they move on. Heck, maybe people will call it Opting Out in the future, who knows.

I am glad that Bateman "opted out" instead of "quit". Opting back in was probably easier than un-quitting.

This just all proves galt’s point that nobody ever really wanted to opt out

Top Bottom