Badgers Offer Keelon Brookins

Don't mean to rehash a hijacked thread, but the interactions between Mayes, Brookins, and Streveler on Twitter have me thinking Keelon is pretty solid on his commit. Alex Mayes seems like a natural leader as well. Pumped to have these guys aboard

Your comment was a much welcomed return to the point of the thread (at least for me). Unfortunately the badger trolls are always lurking and it only took them 36 minutes to go back to hijacking....it's a sad life, really.

I have never come here to start any arguments

Right. Of course not.

To a greater extent, that's like a member of the Jewish faith saying to a Muslim church leader, "I'm going to sit, observe, and comment on your services and religion, but don't take any offense to me being here or saying anything. I'm not here to start a fight."

Your comment was a much welcomed return to the point of the thread (at least for me). Unfortunately the badger trolls are always lurking and it only took them 36 minutes to go back to hijacking....it's a sad life, really.

You're giving him too much credit, it was only 26 minutes lol.

But yes, it's good to hear him and other commits are sounding pretty committed to sticking around right now.

RyanBurnsGI ‏@RyanBurnsGI
Minnesota DB Keelon Brookins has de-committed from Minnesota and flipped to Wisconsin. Go to GI to hear more

Son of a B****

Top Bottom