B1G Championship Game 2023

It will be interesting to track the get in price this week. Five days before, at 7pm, it's $112 per ticket (+ the StubHub fee which I believe is 10% or so).

I believe tournament prices are set by the conference.
Yeah, I see think it was smart to price the way they did to get sellouts.The atmosphere was great Saturday.

I will be sitting by the blue line. Outrageously underpriced ticket.

Last weekend the elite UMD women's goaltender Soderberg knocked the net a couple times against the Gophers. On this play UMD received a delay of game penalty. Watch the net mysteriously come off. The rule book says delay of game and even a penalty shot. Let's see that penalty for Michigan please.

Mentioned Elsewhere but Why Not One More Time!

There are more Tweets for the Gophers than I can paste here!

And some Michigan guys getting respect too. Not as much as Minnesota.

It will be interesting to track the get in price this week. Five days before, at 7pm, it's $112 per ticket (+ the StubHub fee which I believe is 10% or so).
9:30 on Tuesday, get in price is $90 (115 w/fees)

StubHub fees + taxes = approx 28% markup

Someone remind me please, what are the (if any) scenarios where the Gophers win but still get the 2 seed? I think none?

Just. win. Even if it means heading east to beat up on the Atlantic rep.

I know we definitely want Cornell and SCSU to win Friday. Also UMass-Lowell.

Last edited:

Who bought all the tickets? During the Oscars last night I was looking and saw sections 1-4 wide open with plenty of seats. I look today and the game is sold out? What the f

Was aiming to buy today after I figured out my schedule next week and now I guess I’m not going. Not paying $200 LOL especially when the face value was $30 last night.
whelp my plans changed while I was waiting for prices to normalize, so there is 4 of us that won't be able to attend now

hope others are able to buy the remaining tix at non-scamming scalper prices

whelp my plans changed while I was waiting for prices to normalize, so there is 4 of us that won't be able to attend now

hope others are able to buy the remaining tix at non-scamming scalper prices
Prices are coming down a bit but obviously they won't go down to the original price.

Someone remind me please, what are the (if any) scenarios where the Gophers win but still get the 2 seed? I think none?

Just. win. Even if it means heading east to beat up on the Atlantic rep.

I know we definitely want Cornell and SCSU to win Friday. Also UMass-Lowell.
- If the Gophers win, they are #1 regardless of how Quinnipiac does
- If the Gophers lose and Quinnipiac loses either the semi-final or final game of the ECAC championship, the Gophers remain #1 seed
- If Gophers lose and Quinnipiac wins both of its games this weekend - they go to #1, Gophers slip to #2

A little more food for thought
- Denver is locked in at #3, regardless of all outcomes either within their tournament or throughout the country
- If Michigan wins, they are locked in at #4 regardless of any other games nationwide
- If Michigan loses, they could slip as low as #6 - depends on how Harvard and BU do this weekend.

Last edited:

Gold out is such a weird idea. I don't have any gold stuff, and browsing all of the Fanatics store, Goldy's Locker Room, and the Bookstore, there just is not that much gold apparel available. Lots of light gold/mustard but if you want actual bright gold, very limited options like this for example:

I'd say that sweatshirt is more feminine than most men would like, but it is cool on a chick.

From the bookstore:
Hoodies: 6 out of 60 are bright gold
Crews: 2 out of 46
Zips: 1 out of 28
Hockey jerseys: 0 out of 5

Wrong. Not in every scenario.
You are correct!
It is so close if the Gophers lose
If Quinnipiac beats Cornell (not Harvard) and Denver beats St Cloud (but not UND)
Minnesota still gets #1
There are probably other scenarios that would work as well. Getting a headache running through them all.
At least we will be able to factor in tomorrow’s games for a pretty definitive scenario going into Saturday

Gold out is such a weird idea. I don't have any gold stuff, and browsing all of the Fanatics store, Goldy's Locker Room, and the Bookstore, there just is not that much gold apparel available. Lots of light gold/mustard but if you want actual bright gold, very limited options like this for example:

I'd say that sweatshirt is more feminine than most men would like, but it is cool on a chick.

From the bookstore:
Definitely harder to find. usually there's a lot of gold short sleeve t-shirts, and some long sleeve, in the book store. I have two and I throw a long sleeve white t-shirt underneath. I also have a version of the hoodie hockey sweatshirt as well that is about 85% gold.

From the bookstore:
1) we do need more gold options. I try and pick up gold when I see it available.
2) Scheels and Dick's have some nice options if you're looking
3) it does look really cool when done well

Attachments

• 20221002_152235.jpg
    20221002_152235.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221001_172935.jpg
    20221001_172935.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 3

Gold out! Big game! One of the best teams in history. #1 in the nation Minnesota facing the top conference rival Michigan.

Checked StubHub this morning - prices on the rise again. Out of the 60 remaining tickets, there is one single ticket available for $81 (+$23 in fees). Everything else is $122 and up (+$33 or more in fees)

Gophers stay out of the box, like they have all year, and I’m going gophers win 6-4 with and empty net goal.

Top Bottom