Auburn Fan Reactions

50 points with their backups. LOL. Ok Grand Master forks. :ROFLMAO:

FYI, these programs fight for the same recruits.
NDSU and Mankato fight for the same recruits? Hahahahaha!!!

My bad for engaging you - I thought you were being serious. I didn't know you were practicing your stand-up routine.

NDSU and Mankato fight for the same recruits? Hahahahaha!!!

My bad for engaging you - I thought you were being serious. I didn't know you were practicing your stand-up routine.
Look it up you arrogant bastard.

I think you are misunderstanding that rule. It is to cover a condition where a punter throws the ball high to simulate a punt so that the guys blocking think it's a punt and continue to block, drawing a flag for PI. The trajectory of the punters pass in this case was not designed to simulate a punt, it was to complete the pass to the receiver.
If that were the case, then why not have the punter throw toward the gunner every time? The defense is always trying to block that guy. Would be PI every time.

Btw. In real time I thought they were going to flag PI also. The replay showed our guy barely touched the Auburn guy and refs made right call

If that were the case, then why not have the punter throw toward the gunner every time? The defense is always trying to block that guy. Would be PI every time.

Btw. In real time I thought they were going to flag PI also. The replay showed our guy barely touched the Auburn guy and refs made right call

Good idea.

The hand on the hip thing always looks bad to fans but often is just that and not PI.

If the guy also isn't a traditional WR ... I think the refs are less likely to call it.

Top Bottom