Any NBA talent on this team?

Coffee is a given. 15-20lbs from the weights will do amazing things for his ability to execute on offense. He will become a great shooter once he gets comfortable with the feel of the game at the college level. I have little doubt that at some point he will become one of the top 25 players in college (and the draft) and an excellent pro prospect with his basketball IQ.

McBrayer is interesting. If he can add 15 lbs of muscle, maintain his quickness, make more leaps offensively. He has a decent chance. I really love how he at times makes defenders look just silly - from his quickness w the ball.

I can see several other guys doing very well oversees if they continue to develop.

I'll say none. Europe and the D league are full of former All-Americans. Let's hope for some All-B1G performers before we project our guys into the NBA. The odds are incredibly long.

I'll say none. Europe and the D league are full of former All-Americans. Let's hope for some All-B1G performers before we project our guys into the NBA. The odds are incredibly long.

In the D-League, you are 1 injury away from your shot in the NBA.

I think if the draft were today, Coffey would definitely have a shot at getting taken in the late second round. I do think he'll at some point become a solid starting SF or key backup in the NBA.

Murphy is undersized for a 4 and doesn't have the skills to be a 3. I guess since the NBA is trending more towards small ball, its not impossible he could get a few minutes as a PF in a small ball lineup but I think it's doubtful.

Curry maybe has somewhat of a chance if he gets better due to better size and length than Murphy but if he makes it, I double he'd be better than a teams #3 or 4 PF.

I think if Mason were to ever play in the NBA, his ceiling would be what Tyus was last year, an undersized, slow non athletic point guard on a bad team. Tyus is much more skilled of course than Mason and was a fringe NBA player last year.

I don't see it with Lynch.

Mcbrayer's chances are greater than zero but of course very unlikely.

Coffey is the only one imo. The NBA is all about length & athleticism. Outside of Coffey we don't have a single player with the desired NBA length or athleticism. Even Mason, who's a very nice college player isn't big or athletic enough for the NBA. Much like Dre Hollins when he was here. Really good college player, but does not have NBA quicks.

Top Bottom