Antoine Winfield Jr. fined by the NFL for mocking Tyreek Hill's peace sign in Super Bowl LV

Winfield has leveraged this situation extremely well to get his name out there and use his platform for good. Great stuff.

Winfield has leveraged this situation extremely well to get his name out there and use his platform for good. Great stuff.
Young Antoine knows how to make lemonade out of lemons. He is going to go a long way in and out of football.

I think some of us are consistent in who we do business with (or are fans of) based on ethics, etc. It can be done. Not saying you have to do it though.
Thats great. Although its the rare person that is able to do that. Not shoo at big box stores that deny employees livable wages or health insurance, dont support businesses that have poor human rights and dignity practices, dont support businesses that support organizations and political al candidates that hold beliefs opposite of yours, dont aupport teams that employ players or staff members who have committed crimes or done reprehensible things, dont watch movies with actors who havent done criminal or dangerous things, so on and so forth. If thats you then congrats on being the rare person to hold fast to those principles across the board.

Thats great. Although its the rare person that is able to do that. Not shoo at big box stores that deny employees livable wages or health insurance, dont support businesses that have poor human rights and dignity practices, dont support businesses that support organizations and political al candidates that hold beliefs opposite of yours, dont aupport teams that employ players or staff members who have committed crimes or done reprehensible things, dont watch movies with actors who havent done criminal or dangerous things, so on and so forth. If thats you then congrats on being the rare person to hold fast to those principles across the board.
I'm not going to claim to be a saint. Could I cheer for the Chiefs? Sure. Fan of Tyreek Hill - absolutely not.
In regards to businesses, when possible and given a choice I will support businesses that align with my values. Is it always possible? No, but I try to follow it as much as possible.

Top Bottom