Annual Gophers Football Pictorial Countdown to Season Opener: September 3, 2020!

A little off topic, but don’t want to start a thread. On the 2021 schedule we have 4 OOC games and 8 big ten. Thought we were doing 9-3 now.

Saw Ohio first game and thought it Ohio from the MAC. Thanks.

Thanks for putting names on the respective players. On the 1st 10-12 players pictured, I did not know who they were. Thanks for your efforts for doing this, as I really enjoy these pictures as it brings back old memories.

Brock Annexstad

8251422.JPG

John Rabe

6632692.jpeg

ufot0918jump.jpg
The all maroon uni in the middle picture is one of my all time favorites. Plain, simple, "C'mon, let's fight!" type of look. Also scoring against the Michigan dinks is cool too.

It's amazing the Axe looks so "normally" sized in his hands. I also like Bobby Bell's Bruce Lee kick.

This always ran through my head when Brinkhaus name was called...

72 --- the great one -- Bronko Nagurski

Attachments

• bronko 72.jpg
    bronko 72.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 6

72 --- the great one -- Bronko Nagurski
The football looks like Charlie Brown's great pumpkin.
But I don't have the courage to tell that to Bronko.
Wow. He was such a stud. My first and only dog was named Patton. If I ever settle down enough for another dog his name will be Bronko.
Edit: I now want a 1972 Ford Bronco, all maroon with gold 72 on each door. And change the name to Bronko.

Last edited:

The football looks like Charlie Brown's great pumpkin.
But I don't have the courage to tell that to Bronko.
Wow. He was such a stud. My first and only dog was named Patton. If I ever settle down enough for another dog his name will be Bronko.
Edit: I now want a 1972 Ford Bronco, all maroon with gold 72 on each door. And change the name to Bronko.
Funny that you mention that, I have a Vizsla named Bronko. It is fitting considering how athletic he is.1828.jpeg

Last edited:

Funny that you mention that, I have a Vizsla named Bronko. It is fitting considering how athletic he is.View attachment 8492
Aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Hound dog is so awesome!!!!!!!!! I can see the muscles and fast twitch!!!! Maybe tryout as a cornerback.
Awesome pic brother. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom