Annual Gophers Football Pictorial Countdown to Season Opener: September 3, 2020!

Wait we're less than 100 days from the opener!? With everything going on I didn't even realize.

I feel like a failure this year as I totally forgot about this.

And come on Bleed, the title is supposed to be:

2020 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

:D

Two days ago we were at 85

Bryce Witham

C2VDPKGB3FGPBBNABVZ2K2KNYI.jpg

Lincoln Plsek

braylon-webb-lincoln-plsek-ncaa-football-citrus-bowl-missouri-vs-minnesota.jpg

Eric Lair

EricLair_display_image.jpg

Today we are 82 days away

Demetrius Douglas

1071918422.jpg.0.jpg

Drew Wollitarsky

460x.jpg

Ben Utecht

m_footbl_auto_original_5182619.jpeg

Not true. Most memorable? Yes.

If you arbitrarily set the threshold for a highlight low enough, you can indeed label multiple things as qualifying as highlights.

I used "highlight" to mean the single best/most memorable thing he ever did for us. And that is still correct.

Anyway, PM me or let's move to another thread. Sorry for derailing this one.

If you arbitrarily set the threshold for a highlight low enough, you can indeed label multiple things as qualifying as highlights.

I used "highlight" to mean the single best/most memorable thing he ever did for us. And that is still correct.

Pivot. "Sad that this was pretty much the highlight of his career here." Given your rewrite, I think a lot of DE's would LOVE having this as their most memorable highlight. It played all over national sports media.

Pivot. "Sad that this was pretty much the highlight of his career here." Given your rewrite, I think a lot of DE's would LOVE having this as their most memorable highlight. It played all over national sports media.
Since you wouldn't respect the request to PM or move, I will respond again. If people get mad about this, it's on you.

Response: yeah, I bet Carter Coughlin is so pissed he didn't have the career of Devers! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom