Annual Gophers Football Pictorial Countdown to Season Opener: September 3, 2020!

Can't forget Mark Setterstrom

MINNESOTA-JUG-thumb-250x320-89751.jpg

minnesota_mark_setterstrom.jpg

Hahaha

He's pointing out the "Mike" linebacker, which is important in some blocking schemes.
Like someone else said, STFU. You are an overblown windbag like Cliffy on Cheers. A big know it all who thinks he needs to prove it all the time.

Like someone else said, STFU. You are an overblown windbag like Cliffy on Cheers. A big know it all who thinks he needs to prove it all the time.
Blah blah blah

I was laughing at Gold Rush’s funny joke, dipshit.

Last edited:

One of the best! Loved seeing him pulling and clearing the path.
View attachment 8631
One of the things I thought that was astounding to me about Eslinger is he would pull out from his center spot and beat Barber or Maroney - two NFL quality backs -- to the hole and deliver a secondary block. You have to be amazingly quick for that.

Last edited:

One of the things I thought that was astounded me about Eslinger is he would pull out from his center spot and beat Barber or Maroney - two NFL quality backs -- to the hole and deliver a secondary block. You have to be amazingly quick for that.
Yep Very few on any level could do it like he did...it was a thing of beauty to watch...and everyone in the stadium knew it was going to happen.

Top Bottom