Annual Gophers Football Pictorial Countdown to Season Opener: September 3, 2020!

1 week!

Chris Autman-Bell

08_1009479656_19UFOT090819_561885931.JPG

1168242520.jpg.jpg

Soloman Brown

9667646.JPG

Eric Decker

m_footbl_auto_original_5986672.jpeg

2908016.jpg

20080916__080917roomies.jpg

Mitch Leidner

minn-mitch-leidner.jpg

47+gal+ufot083013.jpg

Travis Cole

dec-2000-quarterback-travis-cole-of-the-minnesota-golden-gophers-to-picture-id655992

Luke Leverson

receivers_leverson_1920.jpg

6 days!

Tyler Johnson

1agoph010220.JPG

usatsi-13641597-tyler-johnson-gophers-wr-td-1h-2019-1400.jpg

jea-7778-Gophers-vs-Georgia-Southern-1.jpeg

Douglas Emilien

EkPGa8jWoAEEalu

Da'jon McKnight

p1fb1025.jpg

Grayson Levine

Grayson+Levine+Nebraska+v+Minnesota+ABudqRFpPQ-l.jpg

Alex Daniels

mlevisonstartribunecom-083106-assign-105218-general-information-vs-picture-id1155789358

Last edited:

Thinking you don't understand the concept of this thread...

Just posting Gopher game pictures! Remember you beat Georgia Southern, so its just a few Gopher vs GSU pics

I'm just showing a few of the successful plays GSU ran. The Gophers still beat GSU & deserved the win!

Your point?
This post has a dedicated purpose, to count down the days until the start of the Gopher Season using current and former player's numbers. It is stickied because all users of this forum in the past have kept it as one of the few threads that always stays on topic. Please respect that.

This post has a dedicated purpose, to count down the days until the start of the Gopher Season using current and former player's numbers. It is stickied because all users of this forum in the past have kept it as one of the few threads that always stays on topic. Please respect that.
The npictures I posted do have the Gopher numbered players on it.

If you go to the Gopher vs GSU game pictures on the net you will find many more Gopher highlight pictures than the 3 I posted. You can look them up yourself and post as many of the Gopher's great plays as you want over GSU. That is if you choose to!

That you don't understand the purpose of this thread.

READ MY ABOVE POST. THEIR ARE MANY MORE PICTURES, on the net, of the Gophers making great plays against GSU than the 3 GSU pictures I put up. Go find them and post as many as you want to.

READ MY ABOVE POST. THEIR ARE MANY MORE PICTURES, on the net, of the Gophers making great plays against GSU than the 3 GSU pictures I put up. Go find them and post as many as you want to.
That's not the point of this thread. Just stop.

That's not the point of this thread. Just stop.

You want to put up pictures of great plays made by Gopher player against other teams. So do so against GSU just look them up!

Last edited:

GSUsTALON...we welcome you on our board. However this thread is dedicated to Gopher numbers going from 99 down to 0. Also meaning from 99 days down to 0 days. Take a look at the first page and you'll notice that numbers are going down. No one puts in random numbers wherever they feel like it. We ask that you respect that. If you can't, then we have a huge problem.

GSUsTALON...we welcome you on our board. However this thread is dedicated to Gopher numbers going from 99 down to 0. Also meaning from 99 days down to 0 days. Take a look at the first page and you'll notice that numbers are going down. No one puts in random numbers wherever they feel like it. We ask that you respect that. If you can't, then we have a huge problem.

OK. I'll stop out of respect for the Gopher posters and your board!

OK. I'll stop out of respect for the Gopher posters and your board!
Thank you. I think you understand now this particular thread works. You wouldn't want GopherWeatherGuy who does most of the postings for us to come looking for you. He's a real big guy built like Carl Eller and a few others where you wouldn't stand a chance to survive.

Thank you. I think you understand now this particular thread works. You wouldn't want GopherWeatherGuy who does most of the postings for us to come looking for you. He's a real big guy built like Carl Eller and a few others where you wouldn't stand a chance to survive.

I don't care who comes looking for me. I just didn't understand the thread (MY BAD) I understand now and will will respect the posters wishes!

4 days

Terrell Smith

jea-4282-Gophers-Fresno-State.jpg

Keanon Cooper

scheelhaase.jpg

Adekunle Ayinde

adekunle-ayinde-1227.jpg

Trumaine Banks

m_footbl_auto_original_5130393.jpeg

Ryan Thelwell

m_footbl_auto_original_5038888.jpeg

Against #4 Penn State.

Yes! It was a game of a lifetime for me, and I've attended more than a few Gopher football and basketball games. It was the first Gopher football game for one of my kids. I suppose he thinks every game is like that.

Top Bottom