All Things Transfer Portal News

GopherFanatic19

Reaction score
Honestly I hope the #1 dude picks Nebraska cause you know they will be so hyped with unreal expectations that when we continue to beat them they just implode.

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Going home! Good for him. Hope GT enjoys an injury prone player 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jack jones

Reaction score
Why? You believe Rhule is that good? I think he still has to get a foundation in place. Every year people think Nebraska is ready to make a run, and they keep missing out on bowl games. It’s a manageable non conference schedule, but no sure thing they go 3-0 by any means. Hopefully they’ll be licking their wounds after opening the season @MN, they then go play @CU which will be a very hyped up game for two teams that have stunk.
Yes, sorry to say, Rhule is that good. Great assistants, lots of NIL money, spells trouble for the rest of the BIG.

mngolf

Reaction score
And I can point to some boards that think Rhule sucks.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I thought for the most part it was a decent take. I like the thoughts on WR and Dline. Would have replaced safety with Oline.
I was talking mostly about the last bit (Jordan Nubin being our RB next season). It also seems odd to me that we have QB but not OL.

mngolf

Reaction score
No mention of Evans or Knuth. There is a lot left to be desired from that opinion.

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Year 1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Year 2 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Year 3 ⭐⭐⭐
Year 4 ⭐⭐
Year 5 ⭐
Year 6 😆

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
Pitt coach Narduzzi claims that two schools made $5 million offers to North Carolina QB Drake May to transfer. Since he has not entered the portal, the offers were in violation of NCAA rules. This will get worse and the simple answer is to go back to the one year wait rule, which worked very well to maintain stability and to discourage greedy chaos. The NIL is also a negative influence, obviously.

Top Bottom