All Things Transfer Portal News

Patience. The portal has only been open for just over a day and a half. I expect there will be more....
Good chance you are right but we might see a calmer transfer period than what we saw last season at this time. Again, I am just talking about Minnesota here, I know the portal is already super active for a bunch of schools with lots of guys going in.

This is not very smart on this young man.. No matter how under appreciated he feels live is/can be cruel.
I'm always conflicted when it comes to posts like he wrote. On one hand I think the coach should be held accountable if the player is telling the truth and treatment wasn't handled with respect, but by posting it you're almost always setting yourself up for failure in the portal.

I expect things to quiet down a bit while all these kids are on potential official visits this weekend. Then come Sunday night into Monday we see a bunch of commitments. They will be the next two weekends and then it's signing day on the 21st.

Assuming that’s former Husker OL Dominic Raiola. Yikes if Nebby gets the #1 QB/overall recruit AND has some coaching now.
Dylan is the son of Dominic Raiola and Dylans’s uncle is the OL coach at Nebraska

Gee, I wonder where he goes?

Nebraska will improve quickly and go to a bowl next year.
Why? You believe Rhule is that good? I think he still has to get a foundation in place. Every year people think Nebraska is ready to make a run, and they keep missing out on bowl games. It’s a manageable non conference schedule, but no sure thing they go 3-0 by any means. Hopefully they’ll be licking their wounds after opening the season @MN, they then go play @CU which will be a very hyped up game for two teams that have stunk.

Top Bottom