All Things New Gopher Uniforms/Helmets Thread: UPDATED 1/20 with New Uniforms!!!

Should ALWAYS be maroon/gold at home.

My guess though, is maroon/maroon.

Not Gopher related, but I didn't want to start a separate thread. Did anyone see the Steelers jerseys? Absolutely horrendous!

steelersendzone.jpg

yahoo_benjersey.jpg

Keanon Cooper tweeted, "#GophersFootball to wear purple Saturday in support of and raise awareness for those affected by epilepsy/seizures"

So are we talking about Vikings purple or does he just mean maroon? Or are they just gonna have one of those purple ribbons on the back of their helmets?

I'd think he's talking gear, like shoes, towels, arm bands, etc., maybe even socks.

N G 2⃣ ‏@Nate_Godwin2
Interception Minnesota !! Man these uniforms is so tough ! #ints

One uniform observation from Saturday - glad to have Gopher Gold rather than Michigan Maize as our color. Our gold looks almost orange by comparison to the Michigan yellow which is the color of, well, I'm not even going to say it...

I like that we seemed to have picked a standard home and away uniform. I hope we stick with them until they wear out. They are classic looking and simple.
Yes, U of M gold is better than U of MI's yellow.

@GopherFootball: #Gophers wearing maroon helmets, white jerseys, gold pants today. First time with that combination this year.

Go Gophers!!

White with gold pants? Meh, I'm not a huge fan. I would prefer white with maroon pants for all away games.

Top Bottom