All Things NCAA Tournament Games

Tangential to the point above, and contra what I said about Dread and Lundy sticking around in one place, Michael Henn is a guy I find very interesting. That dude started college ball in 2016-17 (that is, Eric Curry's freshman year) and has used 5 years of eligibility in 5 different places - UC-Davis, Cal Baptist, Portland, Denver, and Penn State. (It was also pretty amusing watching him against Purdue gamely struggle and fail to avoid fouling Edey every five seconds).

I’m crushin on Kennesaw’s PG; quick, strong and can penetrate at will.

Last edited:

Xavier gonna get bailed out by the refs?

No, I think it was a matter of Xavier having too much size and athleticism, especially size. Kennesaw became very predictable offensively at the end and insisted on driving inside where they were outmatched. Did Kennesaw forget how to take a jump shot?

No, I think it was a matter of Xavier having too much size and athleticism, especially size. Kennesaw became very predictable offensively at the end and insisted on driving inside where they were outmatched. Did Kennesaw forget how to take a jump shot?
Yes, they can only blame themselves but that was not a foul at the end.

And then they swallowed the whistles on Xavier.

Wow! Iowa State's halftime shooting line makes ours look good: 29% FG%, 9.1% 3Pt%, 44.4% FT%.

Pitt finally hit a shot from the field. Quite a drought.

That Spaniard center for Pitt looks like a stick man but he's gotten a lot of clutch boards.

Iowa State with 26 points 29 minutes into the game. Somewhere Bo Ryan approves.

Iowa State with 26 points 29 minutes into the game. Somewhere Bo Ryan approves.
2 points in first 10 min, no FG.
5 points in first 10 minutes of 2nd half.

Lost 7 of 8 to end the season. Look awful today.

Iowa St has made 1 of last 20 FGs. 20% overall in the game.

Top Bottom