All Things NCAA Tournament Games

This one is already very close to getting away from the Aztecs.

Hi Steve. Glad you can make it.

I’m no advanced game analyst, but I think it will be very hard to win a national championship when you go 10+ minutes without a field goal.

SDSU can play bully ball due to their size against others, however, UCONN has so much length; their guards are 6’4, 6’5 and 6’6 and as Dutch said when they get into the rim, UCONN length is bothersome.

Dutch Sr looks really good for being what, 91? And they didn’t even mention him when they showed Fisher.
He looks great - I bet they don’t even know what he looks like - major faux pas by the producer and embarrassing- they should have shown them, Dutch and Hurley, with a quick bio prior to the tip- great storyline that they whiffed on.

He looks great - I bet they don’t even know what he looks like - major faux pas by the producer and embarrassing- they should have shown them, Dutch and Hurley, with a quick bio prior to the tip- great storyline that they whiffed on.
They finally acknowledged him with 4 minutes to go. I loved Raff’s comment about him looking good, but that he’d look good too if he had Gervin and McHale and Thompson and Flip. That was funny!

What a boring Championship game. San Diego has been mostly terrible.

Mark Coyle center court at the scorers table.

They finally acknowledged him with 4 minutes to go. I loved Raff’s comment about him looking good, but that he’d look good too if he had Gervin and McHale and Thompson and Flip. That was funny!
I tapped out when they did the under 12 T0, but I’ll check in on my UTube recording today - Txs for the heads up

Pretty sure I heard Barkley mention Kimani Young at the end of the broadcast. Kimani Young, where have I heard that name before?

And that, as they say, is that. Great tournament! One for the ages.

Top Bottom