All Things Minnesota at UCLA at Rose Bowl Stadium October 12, 2024

TEAM NOSEBLEEDS!

I'll bring klenex!
And oxygen.

Actually because the Rose Bowl is dug into the earth the top row isn't really that high from the ground outside the stadium.

Entering the stadium, once you are in bowl proper you are already about half way up, maybe a little less.

Steps are not very steep, so not a hard hike, IMO.

Actually because the Rose Bowl is dug into the earth the top row isn't really that high from the ground outside the stadium.

Entering the stadium, once you are in bowl proper you are already about half way up, maybe a little less.

Steps are not very steep, so not a hard hike, IMO.
Day 58

At base camp, my companions remain in high spirits, but I suspect we will have to draw straws and eat the loser. Row the boat! SKI-U-MAH! Go gophers!

Does anyone else find it odd the the script UCLA uses lower case letters for the “cla”

Ima start a GoFundMe to pay UCLA to allow one of the end zones to say Minnesota in gold and maroon and paint a rose at the 50. Then we can pretend it's the Rose Bowl game. (my lifelong dream)

I walked from my AirBnB down to the Rose Bowl...nice easy walk that like most things takes twice as long as it should but was still awesome! They were already setting up the tailgate stuff around the stadium! It is going to be a party there is a lot of Maroon and Gold around town!

Top Bottom