All Things Minnesota at UCLA at Rose Bowl Stadium October 12, 2024

We normally do that for all Gopher road games as well and pay way less than face value, but our group will be 12ish, so hard to get a block of tickets together on the secondary market.

I bet you end up paying less than half face value.

Go Gophers!!
Gopher tickets are only $46 plus $5 in fees and the money goes to the U. Do that.

Gopher tickets are only $46 plus $5 in fees and the money goes to the U. Do that.
What money goes to the U? They may take a handling fee, but the ticket money goes to UCLA. I have asked people in the athletic department and they have told me straight out that they don't benefit from fans buying road game tickets through the U.

What money goes to the U? They may take a handling fee, but the ticket money goes to UCLA. I have asked people in the athletic department and they have told me straight out that they don't benefit from fans buying road game tickets through the U.
Exactly. The only benefit of buying road tickets through the U is you're guaranteed to be seated in the Gopher away section.

Exactly. The only benefit of buying road tickets through the U is you're guaranteed to be seated in the Gopher away section.

And that won't be a problem at the Rose Bowl and UCLA's attendance (48k average of 100k capacity)

Top Bottom