All Things Mercy Miller Recruitment Thread (Class of 2024 from Minnehaha Academy, Gophers Offered)

Full Speed Ahead

Reaction score
Is there a "here's the earliest someone committed and actually stuck with that commitment" record on the books? I'm predicting, with absolutely no inside knowledge whatsoever, that he doesn't end up at Houston. There's just too much that can change over that timeframe.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Is there a "here's the earliest someone committed and actually stuck with that commitment" record on the books? I'm predicting, with absolutely no inside knowledge whatsoever, that he doesn't end up at Houston. There's just too much that can change over that timeframe.
Are we sure this isn't the start of a corporate merger between No limit and Swisha House? I really hope so.

Cayman

Reaction score
Jereme Richmond committed to Illinois in November 2006 in his freshman year of high school, before having played a game of high school basketball, to join the Illinois 2010 recruiting class. He did eventually end up signing with, and playing for, Illinois. He left after his freshman year of college, didn't get drafted, and then got in some legal trouble later that year.

LaMelo Ball committed to UCLA at the age of 13 in July 2015 to join UCLA's 2019 class. He never ended up going to college, but it seems like it was more because of concerns about his eligibility due to playing some professional basketball and getting some sort of shoe deal with LaVar Ball's company.

Top Bottom