All Things Jayden Moore Recruitment Thread (Class of 2026, Hopkins HS)

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Jayden Moore is the first 8th grader to start for Hopkins. The Gophers are very much aware of Moore and will be all over his recruitment in the coming years.

Offer the young lad now, especially before he takes off for a prep school

Q&A: Eighth Grader Jayden Moore Gains Early Attention

i've seen jayden play in aau and for hopkins. gophers might as well offer now, kid is high major blue blood type of recruit. i believe we offered tyus right after 8th grade season, no reason to wait longer than that for moore.

i've seen jayden play in aau and for hopkins. gophers might as well offer now, kid is high major blue blood type of recruit. i believe we offered tyus right after 8th grade season, no reason to wait longer than that for moore.

Wait,he might not fit Ben'S style

I get this kid may be really good ---

but a thread about recruiting an 8th grader?

the old man in me just wants to cringe.

on the plus side, a lot of time for companies to work up NIL offers........

I hope Thorson is keeping their relationship going and maybe inviting him to games. Has anyone seen Jayden at Williams? His goal is the league, so hopefully he sees Amir Coffey’s NBA video highlights/updates as shown on the scoreboard at the Barn during today’s victory over Rutgers.

We should have been first

Agreed. I sometimes think "they offered me first so I'm going to be loyal" is overdone, but it's a lock that we are going to offer him and there really wasn't a reason for us not be first.

Jayden's recruitment will include the Blue Blood's, let's hope we are contending for BT titles by the time he's ready to commit.

Go Gophers!!

I haven't seen him play in a game but I saw him practice with the team several times last winter. Easily the best player on the team, at least during the practices that I saw.

Having to recruit a player for 4-5 years is a complete grind and feels stupid. (I'm sure Johnson is in touch with him as well as his family.) I'm not sure what the answer is, but that's not it.

I get this kid may be really good ---

but a thread about recruiting an 8th grader?

the old man in me just wants to cringe.

on the plus side, a lot of time for companies to work up NIL offers........
66f26c_5fedb13793314cb18cdaee491ab08cc9_mv2_d_3048_2700_s_4_2.jpg
Can't see if Ben is in the stands scouting. I'm seeing big-time Sunny D endorsement jing coming these guys' way.

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads

This thread is guaranteed to have at least four more years of juice. First, last what difference does it make. Just like the other Minnesota kids who mostly ended up going elsewhere. Does someone know how to fast forward it to 2026? Put it on ignore it is probably the best.

Agreed. I sometimes think "they offered me first so I'm going to be loyal" is overdone, but it's a lock that we are going to offer him and there really wasn't a reason for us not be first.

Jayden's recruitment will include the Blue Blood's, let's hope we are contending for BT titles by the time he's ready to commit.

Go Gophers!!

Does anyone else find it odd that the player is tweeting out his stats? That seems like a school, club, or observer duty.

Top Bottom