All Things Jayden Moore Recruitment Thread (Class of 2026, Hopkins HS)

Redshirt him for four years before he graduates High School!

Gophers need to get the in state talent EARLY!! Crazy to me that other programs cherry pick our kids and we sit idle. Basketball in MN is really good, and has been for a long time. Need a coach to start making instate kids a priority!

He has not offered him or Dothan yet. It makes no sense, both are high major kids and have been since before HS.

Go Gophers!!
This doesn't make sense. There has to be more to the story. I saw him at practice one day (with the varsity) when he was in 8th grade and he was easily the best player on the floor.

Gophers need to get the in state talent EARLY!! Crazy to me that other programs cherry pick our kids and we sit idle. Basketball in MN is really good, and has been for a long time. Need a coach to start making instate kids a priority!
even if you dont really mean it. As we've found out in the past, don't want to piss off the AAU leadership

This doesn't make sense. There has to be more to the story. I saw him at practice one day (with the varsity) when he was in 8th grade and he was easily the best player on the floor.
Pure speculation but probably $$$$

He has not offered him or Dothan yet. It makes no sense, both are high major kids and have been since before HS.

Go Gophers!!
Doth is high major for sure he already has size and the skill set to play the wing. Jayden Moore is not a guarantee high major. He had a good weekend in Vegas but prior to that he has had an awful summer on the adidas circuit. The 2026 class outside of Doth will be limited on high major kids

Last edited:

Top Bottom