All Things Jarvis Johnson Thread

Yes. "Although he claims to not have any favorites, Johnson knows what he’s looking for in a college. Jarvis wants, 'a school that pushes the tempo and likes to get up and down.'”

Thanks. So that means he: A) is lying about his preferences, B) doesn't put much stock in "playing style" (imagine that), or C) has zero interest in playing for Wisconsin.

Jordan somewhat lower ranked than Jarvis coming out. Obviously JT had an excellent career at Wisc. It pretty easy to say i would rather have a 2 time first team all big ten kid than a highschool kid

Thanks. So that means he: A) is lying about his preferences, B) doesn't put much stock in "playing style" (imagine that), or C) has zero interest in playing for Wisconsin.

I'm with you on this lol. I vote B.

Jarvis is a helluva good player. If he wants to run I hope Richard can talk him in to into playing for him.

So could Usain Bolt, but if I'm building a college basketball team, I'd rather have Taylor.

P.S. Not every single basketball player wants to play in an uptempo system. Do you know Johnson or can you cite quotes where he says he wants to play in that style?

You missed my point.

... Not every single basketball player wants to play in an uptempo system. Do you know Johnson or can you cite quotes where he says he wants to play in that style?

And you know this how?

Man, he has a sweet crossover. And he can really sky.

Yeah, super athletic, great crossover + spin move = deadly. He will be a stud at the next level. Addittionaly Delasalle would destroy every school in the state, including AV.

Yeah, super athletic, great crossover + spin move = deadly. He will be a stud at the next level. Addittionaly Delasalle would destroy every school in the state, including AV. Lets see the credibility of your prediction on D destroying Apple Valley as they Will play this season in the Breakdown Classic and AV like De is loaded

the 'crossover' is a walk at the next level..

The JJ vs Tyus matchup will be great to watch in the Apple Valley - DLS game this year. JJ could really raise his stock.

One high school game will not impact his stock much. Most gains and losses occur on the summer circuit camps/aau where the recruiting gurus congregate. Jarvis will probably be "handcuffed" from a scoring perspective at De until his senior season. Pulley played the two man game Travis and Tyus . Jarvis was the third leading scorer at about 8ppg. Jarvis will need to improve is outside shot and finish better with his left hand to really ramp up his scoring next AAU season .

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>DeLaSalle PG Jarvis Johnson (Class of 2015) took an unofficial visit to the <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a> today.</p>— Darren Wolfson (@DarrenWolfson) <a href="https://twitter.com/DarrenWolfson/statuses/369984729958735872">August 21, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

ESPN drops Jarvis out of top 60 for 2015 and is now 3rd in Mn. behind Alex Illikainen and Sacar Anim. Alex is 55th.

ESPN drops Jarvis out of top 60 for 2015 and is now 3rd in Mn. behind Alex Illikainen and Sacar Anim. Alex is 55th.

I would still take him. Also, why aren't we in on Anim? I don't know much about him, but he sounds solid.

Top Bottom