All Things Final 4 Thread

I think Trey Lyles blocked Duje Dukan with his package.

See, it's evidence. The Whities are going to win.

Now I understand why all the students flash their Whitie gang symbol. "W"

Why is the Kentucky coach allowed to hang out on the floor during play?
Lol. Bo Ryan walks out and wipes boogers on the free throw line while the ball is in play.

I win a hundo if ky wins this.

POUR IT ON CATS!

Nice soccer flop. Gets hit on the chin, player covers his eye.

I hate the badgers as much as the next guy, but after all the ticky tack, unintentional elbows I've seen called flagrant fouls, I'm not sure how that slap was a no call.

WTF is Kentucky trying to do on offense? Bleed the clock with 5 minutes left and a 2 point lead? Does Cal know there's a shot clock in the game now?

That's a shot clock violation, how did they not catch that?

Dekker flopping, draws the charge

Cal should get all the blame if Kentucky loses. They had all the momentum and then went to a stall offense. Horrible coaching.

Still can't believe the refs missed that obvious shot clock violation. And now WI gets a total BS foul call.

The officiating the last minute has been Kohl Center-esque.

Is this game being broadcast on the university of Kentucky network???

ive never heard such biased announcers in a national semi

I swear every foul call in the past two minutes went the wrong way.

Cal should get all the blame if Kentucky loses. They had all the momentum and then went to a stall offense. Horrible coaching.

Still can't believe the refs missed that obvious shot clock violation. And now WI gets a total BS foul call.

Not to mention the freebie they got in the first half when their player was o of bounds, came back in before resetting his feet - led to a basket for WI

You guys are funny. Totally missed flagrant foul missed and Lyles buried his shoulder into Dekker on the drive. Badgers not the only one getting calls.

You guys are funny. Totally missed flagrant foul missed and Lyles buried his shoulder into Dekker on the drive. Badgers not the only one getting calls.

Whatever, everyone know that poor old Kentucky can never get a call. :cool:

Totally agree, like I said almost every call seemed wrong for about a two to three minute period, going both ways.

Is this game being broadcast on the university of Kentucky network???

ive never heard such biased announcers in a national semi

You're probably watching the Kentucky team stream, I know I am. :) There is also a Wisconsin feed and a neutral one.

That's why I said Cal deserves the blame for the loss. The point is the refs are horrible. And these are supposed to be the best.

It's so awesome being a Minnesota fan, isn't it?

Top Bottom