All Things Final 4 Thread

Amazing. i will certainly talk some trash tomorrow.

Just when I am starting to think we're sort of pathetic for cerebrating Bucky's loss because we're basically jealous of them, Bo comes on and shows me how utterly wrong I was. What the hell was I thinking?

I'm being nice and not gloating but I'm not one bit ashamed that I am thrilled they got beat.

With the sucky year that was Gopher basketball - this just soothed the pain a little bit.

Bo Ryan even used the "rent a player" term in the post game press conference. No matter how much you feel you got screwed, you still need to show some class.

Just when I am starting to think we're sort of pathetic for cerebrating Bucky's loss because we're basically jealous of them, Bo comes on and shows me how utterly wrong I was. What the hell was I thinking?

Bo acted like a jerk but it still pathetic when all you have is a loss by another team to make you feel better about your own team.

Bo acted like a jerk but it still pathetic when all you have is a loss by another team to make you feel better about your own team.

This isn't about us feeling better about our own team. It's about Wisconsin sucks and we hate them and always want them to lose.

I think its more about us feeling better about ourselves since we don't get to feel good about the teams we cheer for most of the time.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The euphoria remains. Best day as a gopher fan in years. I still do like sports.

The euphoria remains. Best day as a gopher fan in years. I still do like sports.

This alone tells you everything you need to know about the state of Gopher athletics.

This alone tells you everything you need to know about the state of Gopher athletics.

The fact that we have so many "fans" like you with hundreds of posts here says much more.

Top Bottom