All Things Final 4 Thread

After watching this game I can say I'm thankful we have Mason instead of Tum Tum. Time will tell if I'm mistaken.

I'd love to have Tum Tum on my team. I'd find minutes for both.

All I know is UNC fans must be ecstatic right now with that Duke win :)

Michigan St. state is bad and one of the worst final 4 teams ever. Izzo with another fantastic job getting that group to win 4 tourney games.

Tyus was in the lane guarding Tum Tum on the perimeter daring him to shoot. Would never play Nate that way.

Whatever Adidas is paying Wiscy to wear those clown unis, it isn't enough by a long shot. Don't teams have some right of refusal if the result is this bad? Looks like they gave the job to an intern.

Becky getting all the right bounces so far and fu-king Kentucky not defending the three like Duke would.

Man Kentucky is getting killed on 50/50 balls. They need to even that out in the 2nd half.

I'm watching the Kentucky team stream, and these guys are pretty unabashed homers, but they're pretty entertaining. They seem quite fed up with Kaminsky's hip-checking; they've mentioned it 4 or 5 times now.

They really need to change the shot clock to 30 or 24 seconds to get rid of the slow paced boring games.:rolleyes:

I feel pretty good about the second half. Please win comfortably, Kentucky.

Wisconsin had everything go their way in the first half. A lot of very fortunate bounces on the offensive end (at least 4 strange rebounds that accounted for at least 9 points) and then the miracle Koening jumper to tie it at half. A little concerned that Kentucky is not getting any O-boards and they really haven't tried to go at Kaminsky as much as I thought they would.

I've seen enough Wisconsin Rose Bowls and Final 4s to know how this game ends. Spoiler Alert. Kentucky Wins.

Pretty entertaining game. Kentucky's big men are so underwhelming so far.

I got a chuckle out of Kaminsky complaining when a jump ball was called instead of a foul. He got up looking right at his coach almost like he was waiting to see if Bo would complain first. It was a held ball Frank, get over it.

I've seen enough Wisconsin Rose Bowls and Final 4s to know how this game ends. Spoiler Alert. Kentucky Wins.

I was just about to say I've been a Minnesota fan long enough to know this game ends. And it's probably with a WI win. I really hope I am wrong.

Michigan St. state is bad and one of the worst final 4 teams ever. Izzo with another fantastic job getting that group to win 4 tourney games.

You're already forgetting the 2011 Butler Bulldogs?

kentucky had to shoot 60% and perfect from 3 and free throws just to be tied ! Yikes, bye bye Kentucky. UW by 8

Somebody needs to lay Dekker out to get him out of that zone. JHC, Kentucky plays soft.

It's always fun that people say "oh Kentucky almost lost to Notre Dame, so they will lose to Wisconsin!!"

When you can turn right around and say Wisconsin almost lost to Oregon and UNC and actually did lose to Rutgers, Maryland, and Duke at home. So tell me how almost losing one game to ND makes UK more beatable than Wisconsin? It could certainly go either way, but the ND game is hardly evidence Wisconsin will win.

See, it's evidence. The Whities are going to win.

Now I understand why all the students flash their Whitie gang symbol. "W"

Why is the Kentucky coach allowed to hang out on the floor during play?

Top Bottom