All Things Ellis/Foster Thread UPDATED 5/15 Ellis signs w/ MSU, Foster signs w/ TTech

Why do some posters sitting in a lazyboy and/or at a keyboard figure they know so much more than a D1 AD that is actively involved the the situation?

You mean the new one who paid $850,000 to get out of playing North Carolina? Who would be that audacious? It has long been a tradition on this board to blindly accept any and all decisions made by our AD.

You mean the new one who paid $850,000 to get out of playing North Carolina? Who would be that audacious? It has long been a tradition on this board to blindly accept any and all decisions made by our AD.

Really? All those who blindly accepted any and all decisions made by Joel Maturi raise your hand.

It'll take more than a few losses for many people to turn into "Pitino bashers." He hasn't been around nearly long enough for sane people to lose patience.

The guy hasn't even coached a game yet, but we already have a small percentage who are dedicated bashers, and most of the rest are already plotting who to replace him with once we lose him to Louisville. The word is pathology.

The guy hasn't even coached a game yet, but we already have a small percentage who are dedicated bashers, and most of the rest are already plotting who to replace him with once we lose him to Louisville. The word is pathology.

Your avatar could run anyone out of town. sheeesh.

I'm just going to appreciate that our coach most likely won't be found nodding off to sleep during a run by the opponent.

I think it's more likely Pitino wishing Norwood had made 2 timely phone calls.

It's pretty clear that Pitino wasn't interested in Ellis or Foster and they wouldn't be part of this recruiting class even if Norwood called them.

They already have their "short list" of replacements ready to go.

Judd? Judd Zulgad?? Is that you???

Good lord, get over it. Tubby is gone. Everyone is sick of your bitching and straw man arguments. Nobody said Tubby didn't recruit any good players here. They had problems with his late Spring recruits.

Given it is Izzo and Mich St., then Ellis was probably a fall back option and not a first choice...

I think it's more likely Pitino wishing Norwood had made 2 timely phone calls.

Where were the players?

Whalen called Shoenrock & Bolden when Freese left. There was nothing stopping Austin or Andre from calling Ellis.

Where were the players?

Whalen called Shoenrock & Bolden when Freese left. There was nothing stopping Austin or Andre from calling Ellis.

I'm pretty sure I had read either Austin or Andre had called both Ellis and Foster and just told them to hold on and wait to see who the new coach was before making any decisons.

Stopped following Ellis on Twitter today.

I'm sure he's crushed.

Ellis=Opposition

Had to be done.

And not just cause he's with Sparty now, the quality of his tweets are not good.

Stopped following Ellis on Twitter today.

I'm sure he's crushed.

Ellis=Opposition

Had to be done.

And not just cause he's with Sparty now, the quality of his tweets are not good.

Yeah I unfollowed when he decommitted. He's a terrible follow on twitter.

@gopherhole: Former #Gophers signee, Alex Foster, announced that he is following Tubby Smith to #TexasTech.

Go Gophers!!

@gopherhole: Former #Gophers signee, Alex Foster, announced that he is following Tubby Smith to #TexasTech.

Go Gophers!!

I hope he can help Tubby. He seemed like a nice kid. He and the staff here must not have thought he was a perfect fit here, but he seemed like a nice kid.

I hope he can help Tubby. He seemed like a nice kid. He and the staff here must not have thought he was a perfect fit here, but he seemed like a nice kid.

Agreed. Was hopeful he'd reach his full potential as a Gopher, but wish him nothing but the best!

I saw that Foster averaged just 11 points and 7 rebounds this past season against what was some pretty weak competition. I guess Combes was right about him.

Top Bottom