All things Colton Iverson Thread

Iverson, Muscala getting drafted is in line with deliberate attempt of the nba to continue to whiten the league. A black guy with there ability would not even be considered. If I had to field a team to play against nba level talent, I would definitely choose Mbawke, Williams, and CJ leslie over these below average players . Basketball is positionless when it comes to elite talent. Case in point is the Miami Heat. Nba continues to search the globe high and low to find white guys worthy of playing in the nba. Most do not pan out and there have been less than a handful of elite players. Timberwolves trying to appeal to a racist fan base will continue to finish in the bottom of the league employing this strategy. Mbawke destroyed Zeller yet he is top 10 in draft and Mbawke is undrafted. Just because these guys were drafted doesn't mean they have developed or are better players. They put up numbers in weak conferences which rendered them acceptable to nba.

U r dumb

Iverson, Muscala getting drafted is in line with deliberate attempt of the nba to continue to whiten the league. A black guy with there ability would not even be considered. If I had to field a team to play against nba level talent, I would definitely choose Mbawke, Williams, and CJ leslie over these below average players . Basketball is positionless when it comes to elite talent. Case in point is the Miami Heat. Nba continues to search the globe high and low to find white guys worthy of playing in the nba. Most do not pan out and there have been less than a handful of elite players. Timberwolves trying to appeal to a racist fan base will continue to finish in the bottom of the league employing this strategy. Mbawke destroyed Zeller yet he is top 10 in draft and Mbawke is undrafted. Just because these guys were drafted doesn't mean they have developed or are better players. They put up numbers in weak conferences which rendered them acceptable to nba.

Edit: Troll post. Ignored

Isiah Thomas

I recall when Isiah Thomas made similar "insightful" comments regarding Larry Bird.

An obvious front runner for the dpodoll award:

Congratulations on your epic as-heretofore-unreached levels of dumbassery. dpodoll68 12/10/10

White will not play 1 FULL season in the nba and it's racict and not his fault.

Top Bottom