All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Class Finally Complete? Nope Chris Obekpa visit

MJH tweeted Kevin Dorsey tells him he's fan, no surgery needed.

McHale snagging a JUCO from Carlos Morris's old team.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If somehow we managed to knife in and even get him to come on a visit, my excitement will probably reach levels from which I will never come down

If somehow we managed to knife in and even get him to come on a visit, my excitement will probably reach levels from which I will never come down

Honestly I like Murphy better than Dickerson, even though Jordan is ranked lower.

So what's the latest on Chris Boucher? I haven't been following this for the past month or so so I'm kinda lost on what's been going on.

Looks like Boucher is going to Oregon.

I hadn't seen that, but if true, that would be kind of an extra kick in the nuts. Oregon wasn't even in his final six, wasn't in the picture at all until just a couple weeks ago. Oregon's become one of my least favorite teams in college sports other than our rivals.

Still don't understand how it is that (according to Gopher writers) our staff was planning on him visiting and there was all this chatter, and then his coach suddenly makes the statement that he can't take any more visits and is down to 3 (not including us).

I hadn't seen that, but if true, that would be kind of an extra kick in the nuts. Oregon wasn't even in his final six, wasn't in the picture at all until just a couple weeks ago. Oregon's become one of my least favorite teams in college sports other than our rivals.

Still don't understand how it is that (according to Gopher writers) our staff was planning on him visiting and there was all this chatter, and then his coach suddenly makes the statement that he can't take any more visits and is down to 3 (not including us).

Crazier than this was the fact that he cancelled his visit to Oregon and picked TCU vs TT as his final choices. It is hard to say how kids think these days???????

Oregon's become one of my least favorite teams in college sports other than our rivals.
I hate them for their God-awful floor. I hate it when that mess makes it onto my TV and turn the channel quickly to avoid screen burn-in.

Going to desperately need some "get to know 'em" bios and videos this summer. Feels like half the team is new.

Going to desperately need some "get to know 'em" bios and videos this summer. Feels like half the team is new.

That's because 7 of the 13 (counting Lynch) will be new.

If you count Darin Haugh as new and also add Stephon Sharp to the 6 potential scholarship players, it's well over half the team!

If you count Darin Haugh as new and also add Stephon Sharp to the 6 potential scholarship players, it's well over half the team!

Yeah, it's the perfect year for the extra practices that go along with the Spain trip.

Aaaaaand I've broken my refresh button. Again. Stupid GopherHole.

This is the absolute perfect year for that foreign trip. Great job by Pitino to delay that to this year.

Coach have BIG recruiting class.:cool02:

Team will look a whole lot different next year. Should be fun to watch.

Coach have BIG recruiting class.:cool02:

The tribe elders foretold that though we play with three-star man, the giving hawk would bring us trophy. With metal the color of sweet corn, which my people call maize.

The tribe elders foretold that though we play with three-star man, the giving hawk would bring us trophy. With metal the color of sweet corn, which my people call maize.

Good catch.

My Indian name(Native American if you prefer) is '19 White Feather'.

name changed

:cool02:

Top Bottom