All Things Cam Heide Thread - Class of 2022 (Updated: 5/3 - Gophers Offered)

love watching him play. just delivers. Really hope we can get him to commit

Reminds me so much of Luke Recker
He was an excellent player and the opposite of what we typically see here. Great shooter and good defense. He didn’t have the athleticism for the NBA, but that's ok.

AAU bball is shady af.

Websites don't say who coaches or players are, for the most part.
Vast majority of AAU doesn’t have websites. Its local teams and school friends playing in the spring. It isn’t all about shoe companies.

Howard Pulley routinely posts their rosters and coaches names and stats. Comets do as well. Haven’t investigated Grassroots much.

Keep in mind if these aren’t college teams with SIDs and entire departments. It’s like 8 people and 6 teams. if you follow the directors on Twitter and stuff they’ll tweet rosters, coaches, tournament schedules, etc.

Vast majority of AAU doesn’t have websites. Its local teams and school friends playing in the spring. It isn’t all about shoe companies.

Howard Pulley routinely posts their rosters and coaches names and stats. Comets do as well. Haven’t investigated Grassroots much.

Keep in mind if these aren’t college teams with SIDs and entire departments. It’s like 8 people and 6 teams. if you follow the directors on Twitter and stuff they’ll tweet rosters, coaches, tournament schedules, etc.
Thanks for the info

It's also just that things like having your own website are a little outdated. I imagine you will see a ton of information they post on YouTube or the other social networking sites. It's sort of like a lot of these podcasters now who have millions of views, they don't really have a website, they have a youtube channel, snapchat, etc.

I think part of it is that maintaining a website is a lot of work. AAU programs main job is advertising their players to college coaches, who go to tournaments to find players, not look at websites.

I think part of it is that maintaining a website is a lot of work. AAU programs main job is advertising their players to college coaches, who go to tournaments to find players, not look at websites.
It's really not at all that much work.

Compare to club volleyball. The top club in the state, Northern Lights, by no means has a fancy website ... but at least they list the coaches and roster.

https://www.northernlightsjuniors.org/teams/2021-teams/

Big time talent.

Ughh, on a side note the mask charade. Not that they serve any purpose, but no one covering their nose lol. Future generations will be mocking us.

Exactly the type of kid we have to keep. I think he will have a very good college career. He’s well balanced. I like his smooth, calm and collected nature.
Those kids quit comin to the U once UW started winning in bball. St Thomas is only gonna make it worse. Heidi comes to the U his freshman year I will be done posting in bball thread. Except to concede and thank EG9 for his posts.

Looks to me like the blue bloods will be calling by mid summer.

Can Heide, I am sorry. That sounds like a Badger name.

Those kids quit comin to the U once UW started winning in bball. St Thomas is only gonna make it worse. Heidi comes to the U his freshman year I will be done posting in bball thread. Except to concede and thank EG9 for his posts.
Why will St. Thomas make it worse? I’m genuinely curious.

So, Cam Heide is from Wayzata. Was watching the SDSU FB game Sunday, and their backup QB is a Keaton Heide from....Wayzata. Does anyone know if they are related?

You're safe, he has Purdue written all over him.

Top Bottom