All Things Ben Johnson Tweets

Yep, I'm 100% sure. Most of the folks on here agree with that take. Ben Johnson seems to agree with that take.

So yeah, I'm cool with my opinion.

I'm shocked you have a different opinion. Just floored. I would have only guessed that by the everything about you.
Now just to get it straight, because you seem to rephrase all of your answers.

The show and the content of the show aged fine, it's society that got messed up.

You are saying that the misogynistic traits in the show have aged just fine, it is just society that has gotten messed up because it will not accept them as you do. Old Boys Club.

Oh, and by the way, just because Ben likes watching the show does not mean he feels that same way as you do (another of your conclusion grabbed out of midair). For example, I liked Breaking Bad, but that does not say I endorse making Meth or having gun fights with the drug cartel. And I loved The Office, but Michael Scot is not a role model of behavior.

You must not be a trial lawyer, because you have no sense of logic and base most of your conclusions upon assumptions.

Last edited:

My late wife was a liberal Political Science professor, she loved the show, we'd leave the cabin early Sunday afternoon to make sure we caught the new episode. Sure it had all that but it wasn't done in an angry in your face way. The show was about life long friendships, everything else was an embellishment of that fact.
100%. There is nuance to life and the people who let things like Entourage offend them either aren't capable of nuance or are actively choosing to ignore it.

Now just to get it straight, because you seem to rephrase all of your answers.

You are saying that the misogynistic traits in the show have aged just fine, it is just society that has gotten messed up because it will not accept them as you do. Old Boys Club.

Oh, and by the way, just because Ben likes watching the show does not mean he feels that same way as you do (another of your conclusion grabbed out of midair). For example, I liked Breaking Bad, but that does not say I endorse making Meth or having gun fights with the drug cartel. And I loved The Office, but Michael Scot is not a role model of behavior.

You must not be a trial lawyer, because you have no sense of logic and base most of your conclusions upon assumptions.
I actually am a trial lawyer thanks for asking. I am deeply concerned that I won't get your business but congratulations on bringing up my profession because you disagree with my opinion on Entourage. LOL. You're following the same script as a bunch of other resident morons on this board. So kudos.

The show aged fine just like Breaking Bad aged fine. You don't have to love everything that everyone in a show does to think it aged fine. So do you think because I think Breaking Bad aged fine that I think people should go out and do meth? LOL. Knock knock puddin head.

Young guys often try to get laid and not's the most PC thing in the world. It's not that I fully support it, I grew out of that stage (as the characters do as well) but I don't think it's problematic.

Do you think Ben is watching Entourage and laughing at the hijinks of the fellas as they pursue women? That's the only reason anyone watches the show. Ben would watch it the exact same way anyone else would watches it.

I actually am a trial lawyer thanks for asking. I am deeply concerned that I won't get your business but congratulations on bringing up my profession because you disagree with my opinion on Entourage. LOL. You're following the same script as a bunch of other resident morons on this board. So kudos.

The show aged fine just like Breaking Bad aged fine. You don't have to love everything that everyone in a show does to think it aged fine. So do you think because I think Breaking Bad aged fine that I think people should go out and do meth? LOL. Knock knock puddin head.

Young guys often try to get laid and not's the most PC thing in the world. It's not that I fully support it, I grew out of that stage (as the characters do as well) but I don't think it's problematic.

Do you think Ben is watching Entourage and laughing at the hijinks of the fellas as they pursue women? That's the only reason anyone watches the show. Ben would watch it the exact same way anyone else would watches it.

Never mind, it isn't worth the effort.

It is the same old thing. You try to make some bravado comments, get called on it and then you change it to some tangent discussion and totally ignore your original comment. Usually in a very condescending tone filled with insults.

Never mind, it isn't worth the effort.

It is the same old thing. You try to make some bravado comments, get called on it and then you change it to some tangent discussion and totally ignore your original comment. Usually in a very condescending tone filled with insults.

As opposed to your condescending retorts that are just as tangential...all while taking threads off topic in the process?

Literally, no one cares about any of this yet you two think the world needs to know what you think of each other and TV shows. We don't...

Put it another way...get a hotel room and screw already so the rest of us can discuss basketball without having to read your "Will they, won't they" BS anymore.

Thread titles on Gopherhole are just a suggestion......Once you get beyond the first handful of posts in any thread it is a crap shoot as to what the actual topic of the thread is going to become. :)
That'll teach Ben not to tweet about Entourage. Hopefully he doesn't weigh in on 40 times.

Wow, how tall is Carrington? he doesn’t look that much shorter than Payne and Henley, who are both 6’8-6’10
He's close but I think it's an optical illusion from the way they are standing. Payne appears to be slightly resting against the statue, and Henley seems to be standing on ground that is sloped downward.

He's close but I think it's an optical illusion from the way they are standing. Payne appears to be slightly resting against the statue, and Henley seems to be standing on ground that is sloped downward.
I'll photoshop Mike Morris into the picture so we can have an accurate measurement.

I was hoping that this could finally allow us to put the debate to rest and allow Henley to handle the ball but now we have another controversy... should Carrington be listed as a forward? This really puts the roster balance out of whack! Who's going to handle the ball now?

I was hoping that this could finally allow us to put the debate to rest and allow Henley to handle the ball but now we have another controversy... should Carrington be listed as a forward? This really puts the roster balance out of whack! Who's going to handle the ball now?
If Carrington grew an inch there's no possible way he could be a guard right?

If Carrington grew an inch there's no possible way he could be a guard right?
Not a chance. If you look at the photo closely and look at where Carrington's elbow is compared to Henley's elbow, you can see Carrington has a longer wingspan too. We gotta start bulking him up so he can play inside.

Maybe the two of them can just switch roster spots?

Wow, how tall is Carrington? he doesn’t look that much shorter than Payne and Henley, who are both 6’8-6’10

As a follow-up to this (I know there was a lengthy discussion on Henley's height in another thread), it may be that he isn't that tall. In a recent podcast, Ben Johnson referred to Henley as a 6-6 combo guard who could play the 1-2-3.

Goldie is a monster on the boards. He doesn't have much vertical but he is savvy and boxes out really well.

Top Bottom